Salvatorians

Can anyone provide me with some information on the Salvatorians? Especially if one has first hand knowledge about the community in Western Australia. Thank you.

Hello Romana,
I don’t know if I am a good person to tell you about Salvatorians in Western Australia since I am one of them. You probably searching for opinions from others - but if you want to know a few informations about us I can help you - of course if you want to.
God bless

Hello Romana,

I know three salvatorians from WA. They really are great men of God. If you want to know more you should contact them, they are the most friendliest and welcoming people I have ever met.

They have a parish in Balcatta (metro) and also Ocean Reef (metro), they have more throughout the state.

You can find heaps on the Australian website and about their history sds.org.au/index.php/about-us/sds-history/australia

Hello Romana,

I know three salvatorians from WA. They really are great men of God. If you want to know more you should contact them, they are the most friendliest and welcoming people I have ever met.

They have a parish in Balcatta (metro) and also Ocean Reef (metro), they have more throughout the state.

You can find heaps on the Australian website and about their history sds.org.au/index.php/about-us/sds-history/australia

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.