Same sex marriage documentary

Approximately 8 or 9 yrs ago I remember seeing a documentary on TV that argued the case against Same Sex Marriage. I think it was aired on my local PBS affiliate, or other local channel. The documentary did an excellent job defending traditional marriage and left an impression on me that has remained for all these years. One of the things on the documentary that surprised me was a lesbian radio talk show host who actually spoke out against same sex marriage. She was an advocate for homosexual rights in other areas, but she strongly believed that marriage should be between a man and a woman. Does anyone remember this documentary? What was it called and is it available anywhere?

I do not remember this, but would love to view it. This should be aired again, and the fact that a lesbian speaks out against same sex “marriage”, is wonderful, and maybe that would win people to the traditional marriage side.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.