Santa maria Have said that till today

Maybe there are still some christians who doubt the Trinity. santa Maria has told directly to many of the Indonesians and Caused many converts to catholic. Those people who convert were the people who were impossible to convert by only hearing from human voice, they hear from Santa maria voice DIRECTLY. it not only happen in lourdes, guadalupe or fatima but around the globe till you read this thread. They came from the fanatic moslem, Hindu, Budha families. They are very religious and good people. i have many friends whose their grandfathers/mothers, mothers/fathers, brothers/sisters even neighbors converted to catholic because of Santa Maria speak to them directly and thus they are catholic now… Santa Maria herself has converted many people in indonesia and some of them had been told about tsunami and other disaster in Indonesia before they happened. The most important is that Santa Maria always tells about something exactly the same as the Church’s teaching and she tells it the same to all people she met directly in all time or era. one of them is That JESUS IS GOD.

nb: The Christians in Meulaboh, Aceh were not allowed to celebrate Christmas in town. Some of the people(moslem) said " go to the mountain to do it!"THEN BURN THE CHURCH. and they go to celebrate and spend a night on the mountain, and the tsunami sweep the people in town in the morning. the people on mountain celebrating KING OF KINGS’ BIRTHDAY save. ofcourse itsn’t on the media

[quote=ronald].

nb: The Christians in Meulaboh, Aceh were not allowed to celebrate Christmas in town. Some of the people(moslem) said " go to the mountain to do it!"THEN BURN THE CHURCH. and they go to celebrate and spend a night on the mountain, and the tsunami sweep the people in town in the morning. the people on mountain celebrating KING OF KINGS’ BIRTHDAY save. ofcourse itsn’t on the media
[/quote]

Ronald

nb: Just as First major deadly earthquake occured DAY AFTER KING OF KINGS BIRTHDAY, Second major deadly Sumatra earthquake occured DAY AFTER RESSURECTION OF KING OF KINGS!!! And this is only part of the story!!! Santa Maria, God listens to holy people. You are holy. Please pray for us Santa Maria. Please pray not to send another deadly earthquake to Muslim Indonesia nor to anyplace in the world nor at anytime in the future. Send instead many little earthquakes, but not my will, not our will, but the will of the Father be done.

I prayed this prayer and asked people in the internet to abstain from sins and ask ask ask God not just once, but ask ask ask, pray, pray, pray, this prayer and don’t send a deadly earthquake DAY AFTER FEASTDAY OF ASCENSION OF KING OF KINGS, OF COURSE, NOT MY WILL, NOT OUR WILL BUT THY WILL OH FATHER BE DONE.

You know what Ronald? My Catholic Diocese celebrated Feast of the Ascension on Ascension Sunday. When I checked the earthquake results about 5 days after our celebration of Feast of the Ascension, IT WAS TRUE THAT IN SUMATRA, AN EARTHQUAKE OCCURED DAY AFTER MY DIOCESE CELEBRATED FEAST OF THE ASCENCION, MAY 2005!!! It was reported temporaily as 6 point something in one earlier report and corrected and fine tuned later as a 5 point something earthquake. THANK THE LORD FOR SENDING A SMALL EARTHQUAKE INSTEAD OF A DEADLY MAJOR EARTHQUAKE DAY AFTER MY DIOCESE CELEBRATED FEAST OF THE ASCENSION. THE PRESIDENT OF INDONESIA HAD THE RIGHT ATTITUDE. I WAS READING THE JAKARTA POST WEEKS BEFORE ASCENSION, AND THE PRESIDENT OF INDONESIA WAS TELLING PEOPLE TO OBEY GOD SO THAT GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON THE INDONESIAN PEOPLE. Continue to abstain from sins so that God will have mercy on Indonesia including the Muslims of Indonesia and its neighboring countries. Thank you too, very much, Santa Maria. Pray not only for Catholics but also for Muslims and the entire world!!! We are all decendants of Abraham!!! We are the constellations of stars in the veil of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the decendants of Sarah, Hagar, Keturah! ! ! !

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.