SANTORUM: I Will Do What Is Necessary To Stop A Third World War

cnsnews.com/news/article/zachary-leshin/santorum-i-will-do-what-necessary-stop-third-world-war?utm_content=buffer3112c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Senator Santorum has been saying that Iran is also a real threat. He has been talking about not allowing Iran to have a nuclear weapon for ten years.

I honestly forgot he was running for president. :blush:

How else to get remembered? Only Trump seems to want WWIII…

Really? Where does he want to go to war?

Trump wants us to stay out of Ukraine, calling it Europe’s problem, Trump has said 2 things on Syria, bomb ISIS heavily or stay out of Syria and let the Russians do it, Trump claims he was against the Iraq invasion, substantiating this is a different situation. I do not see where Trump supported action against Libya.

I rank the above quote as 4 pinnochios and just fear-mongering in its own right if not being possibly and rightly described in a worse fashion.

Just 10 years???

In fact, for all his bombast and chest thumping, Trump has proposed very little in the way of specifics that differs from what the U.S. is currently doing under the Obama administration. Carpet bombing? The U.S. has already launched thousands of bombing runs. Boots on the ground? Rely on muslim countries in the region to send their troops. Etc. A lot of bombastic rhetoric, loose with the facts and short on details, but really nothing new except a lot of hateful, racist rhetoric. Few of the other GOP candidates, including Santorum, are offering much more, except Lindsay Graham, who would put thousands of U.S. troops on the ground in Syria. For all their angry criticism of Obama, the GOP presidential candidates are proposing very little that’s new with regard to the Middle East.

By the way, there are about as many muslim voters in the U.S. as there are Jewish voters. I doubt very much that many of them will be voting GOP for a generation or so after this election cycle.

More fear-mongering hateful talk, slander, calumny.

No backup.

Excuse me, 26 civilians bombed in Syria per the US/Coalition, using the bitter words some use, I’d say the administration deserves all blame. Now that is hateful. That is racist.

American young women dying in their father’s arms after being shot in the back by someone not in this country illegally.

Oh, that evil Trump and good Obama.

I don’t know. Muslims strongly feel that the social agenda of the Democratic Party is simply evil.

ahhh a true trump stumper! Opinions are opinions, mine is he doesn’t have what it takes to avoid international incidents.

Again, my OPINION.

How will he be able to accomplish this as an ordinary citizen?

:wink:

I guess hope reigns supreme!

First time I’ve heard of this politician. Pity he is not running for election as Republican leader. He has good sense by the sounds of it.

***“We will not start World War III by taking out (Iran’s) nuclear capability. We will stop WWIII. WWIII is underway in the world today. Everybody needs to understand that. WWIII has started and unless we short circuit it, it’s going to explode into a real global conflict,” ***Republican Presidential candidate Rick Santorum warns on Breitbart News Daily."
cnmnewz.com/rick-santorum-world-war-iii-has-started/

He is.

Well then! If I was in the U.S I would vote for him from reading that. If he’s against abortion and Planned Parenthood, and is sympathetic towards refugees, then you have the list checked.

Santorum is a faithful Catholic and yes he’s against abortion and planned parenthood. He ran last election too and was vilified in the press he has also had a disgusting online campaign against him by gay rights groups. I was a big supporter of him last time, but he pulled out of the race before the primary in my state.

Santorum makes ISIS’s enemies list:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/08/santorum-makes-isis-enemies-list/

The entire detailed discussion and Santorum’s approach to dealing with the challenges presented by radical Islam, including the Iranian regime and its quest for nuclear weapons, can be heard below.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/08/rick-santorum-world-war-iii-has-started/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.