Sarah Palin emails provide no big bombshells

[LEFT][LEFT]Reporters lined up in Juneau and in front of computers across the country spent the afternoon poring over 24,000 newly released emails from Sarah Palin’s first year and a half as governor, hoping for a bombshell.
But none immediately emerged.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56705.html#ixzz1Ow2Znsvk[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]

It amazes me how much Sarah Palin can take. If the news can’t find anything to damage her they just make it . In the news today I saw the politico story where two authors made up damning quotes they link to her. theblaze.com/stories/watch-palin-releases-video-recap-of-her-epic-one-nation-tour/

Somewhere there is a former Governor laughing at liberals and the Media…again.

The media managed to go through 24,000 emails but couldnt be bothered to read a 2000 page Obamacare bill.

Give them some time, they will find something to take out of context. And people will believe it and they will continue repeating what they have been programmed to repeat.

If she declared that she was not running, there would be such a media implosion that it might cause another tsunami.

It just amazes me how much the libs and their media hate this woman…I’m not saying that she would make a good president, and whether I’d vote for her if she did run, but for one person to be a subject of all this mud slinging and hate just makes my blood boil…They have hated her since day one, and it hasn’t stopped yet…and probably never will…It’s really stupid to put her and her family through this kind of scrutiny…It really shows what this country is becoming, and it ain’t a pretty sight…

Have they managed to go through all 24,000 emails already?

It was my understanding that Governor Palin and some of her staff used private email accounts instead of their official government emails for some of their communications.  I would imagine that these emails would not have been included in the 24,000 (nor will they ever be).

borrrrriiiinnngggg

I don’t see how she expects to be taken seriously in politics if she is not willing to engage in a bit of sex scandal in her own right.

I wonder…would the media be so interested in a batch of e-mails from Senator Obama’s government records? Or even Mitt Romney? They are so obvious in their desperation or hatred of this brave woman it’s amazing that anyone takes them seriously at all anymore.

Well, at least you don’t have to worry that she sent any lewd images to strangers! :smiley:

What the emails reveal is what has been said increasingly about Palin: She is oversensitive to criticism, she does not take ownership of her mistakes, she blames far too many of her problems on media reports of her.

Folks should consider that.

And you base this on what?

Oversensitive to criticism? Please, she’s been a stone wall to the filthy mouthed left. The producer of the documentary said something about there are two versions of the film. One PG-13 and one that is unrated because of the first three minutes of liberal nonsense.

Jay Leno had a funny joke the other night, since you bring up not taking ownership of mistakes. He said something along the lines of, when Obama has a bad golf score he tries to explain why a bad score is actually a good thing.

I think you have your politicians mixed up, you must be talking about Obama. Not Palin.

You can do better than this Beau.

Her public reactions.

You dance around the issue and cite other politicos. Palin is the topic here. Remember her famous valediction to the media: “Stop making things up!” She whines too much about her treatment at the hands of others.

Some of it may be valid and surely some of her complaints are not. But she surely goes on too long about how she is being misused. That makes it impossible for her to stand the rigors of a national contest.

So it’s not based on what the emails reveal.

You dance around the issue and cite other politicos. Palin is the topic here. Remember her famous valediction to the media: “Stop making things up!” She whines too much about her treatment at the hands of others.

Some of it may be valid and surely some of her complaints are not. But she surely goes on too long about how she is being misused. That makes it impossible for her to stand the rigors of a national contest.

All of it’s valid.

Look at how ridiculously desperate you guys are to slander a woman who you don’t even know if she will ever run for another public office. Her criticism of the leftist media is valid. The agenda of the left is to paint her to be as dumb as possible, if you can do that you may be able to point out all of er supporters as dumb as well. Some people jump ship for the same reason some white people vote for Obama. The public pressure of not wanting to feel racist or dumb.

They do make things up.

She isnt whining… she speaks up. Good for her.

impossible for her to stand up to the rigors? Are you serious? Nobody on this planet is the focus of all this media scrutiny…and she seems to come out on top every time.

Liberals are just mad she cant be destroyed by them.

The emails reveal what her public reactions imply – she is too self-possessed.

No criticism of her is appropriate? She’s never made a mistake? That’s just not so.

‘Slander’ is a legal conclusion. Palin has been reviewed like any other candidate for public office.

Well, that’s surely ad hominem. Discuss Palin here. Leave off the conspiracy theories.

:rotfl:

Hahahaa… is right.

Bbarrick & St. Jude, are you both claiming that it’s laughable that she hasn’t been vetted or are you saying that it’s a laugh that she might be vetted?

Palin has been vetted more than anyone.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.