Sarah Palin Lauds Tim Tebow Ad Applauding Mother's Non-Abortion Decision

Sarah Palin Lauds Tim Tebow Ad Applauding Mother’s Non-Abortion Decision

Washington, DC – Former vice-presidential candidate and possible 2012 hopeful Sarah Palin knows something about a difficult pregnancy. Palin, who could have decided to have an abortion of her Down Syndrome baby as so many others do, choice life in the same manner as Tim Tebow’s mother.

lifenews.com/nat5938.html

This ex-candidate should shut up and stay out of it. By injecting herself into this it will become a political football. My understanding is this is being done by Tebow and family with support from “Focus on the Family”. I applaud the sentiment and reason for the Ad. It is a factor of abortion that is not often talked about. I’ll say it again, This woman should shut up and take her political grand standing someplace. All she is doing is bringing attention to herself and away from the message intended in the Ad. She is giving ammunition to those who are want to pressure CBS into not running the Ad. What an attention grabbing jerk she is.

What did Sarah Palin do to you to invoke such anger toward her?

Because this Anti-Abortion message is too important and needs to be broadcast.

A politically polarizing personality injecting herself into this is nothing more than grand standing. If she wants to talk about it after the fact, fine. My statement above stands. She is trying to deflect some of the attention and talk this Ad will generate to herself.

The Ad has been scrutinized by CBS and approved. I think the Tebow Ad will do much to generate discussion of the impact of Abortion. The Tebows are presenting this as an apolitical statement. It only harms the message and messenger when someone tries to make political hay for themselves out of it.
Don’t make the mistake of thinking it’s personal to this woman. I’d say the same thing if any other politician tried to inject themselves into this prior to broadcast.
Abortion is an important issue, but it is a Human issue not a Republican or Democrat issue.
The last thing the Tebows need is someone injecting themselves into it and then it being perceived as having political implications or agendas.

And you would know this how?

Don’t make the mistake of thinking it’s personal to this woman. I’d say the same thing if any other politician tried to inject themselves into this prior to broadcast.

Nonsense. This became a public issue the moment the other side tried to block it. CBS had to make a calculated decision and one of the things influencing that decision was the visibility the issue received, visibility that was heightened when a former vice presidential candidate spoke out about it.

Abortion is an important issue, but it is a Human issue not a Republican or Democrat issue.

This is nonsense too. It is obviously a human rights issue but it is very much the issue that separates Republicans and Democrats. It is one of the more significant political issues dividing the nation today.

Ender

Agrange, I think you over analyzed this article just a little. Gov. Palin give her opinion on something the same Sen. McCain gave his opinion on the presidents SOTU address last night. Just nice conservative people telling it like it is.

**Come on! You are falling right into the small minded trap of those who would shut you up!
You obviously have some issues to deal with, but the Truth of the matter is, love her or hate her, if Sarah Palin comments on an issue, it gets more publicity, which is good.

**We need to put a beautiful, human face on the pro-life message! Babies are the best thing we will ever be a part of creating, period!!!
Tim Tebow is a hero to many, including my Jewish, pro-choice, super liberal sister in law, who is a Gator fanatic & Florida alumni.

Perhaps many who fell for the lies of the “pro-choice” crowd will rethink the situation when they see the beauty of each human life.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.