Sarah Palin will come to Iowa for movie showing Tuesday

Alaska Republican Sarah Palin and her husband, Todd, will visit Pella Tuesday for the premiere of a new documentary about her life — arriving in the politics-central state of Iowa the same day as Democratic President Barack Obama.
“We are very excited to visit historic Pella and its opera house and look forward to seeing the finished film for the first time with fellow Americans from the heartland,” Palin, 47, said in a news release this morning.
Palin’s pending arrival in Iowa, home of the first voting contest in the presidential nominating process, is restoking speculation about her aspirations for the White House.
She will make her first trip in seven months to Iowa to attend the screening of “The Undefeated,” a flattering examination of her rise from humble beginnings into the Alaska governor’s office. It begins at 5 p.m. Tuesday in Pella, a central Iowa community with a concentrated population of Christian conservatives.

caucuses.desmoinesregister.com/2011/06/25/sarah-palin-will-come-to-iowa-for-movie-showing-tuesday/

I’m still sticking with no.

I hadn’t heard about the documentary, thanks for posting this.

vice-president?

peace

The guy who directed it is an interesting fellow.

I dunno if she will run or not, pure speculation to say either way.

She says one thing that get’s me to thinking maybe, but her comments about Bachmann got me to thinking maybe not. Either way, I’ll support her or not.

Dunno.

But she apparently will be at the movie showing:

lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=623318

I dont think she is running.

I feel she’s trying to boost her publicity for money.

Ummmmm… is she running after all?
Though she indicated that she is still not close to announcing her decision on whether she will run for president, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin on Tuesday said that she would fully commit to the traditional process leading up to the Iowa caucuses, if she does through her hat in the ring.

“110 percent,” Palin told RealClearPolitics before entering the premiere of a documentary that extols her accomplishments in office. “Doing as much as I can to garner that support. It’s necessary.”…

Asked about her daughter Bristol’s pronouncement during an appearance on Fox News on Tuesday morning that her mother “definitely knows” whether she intends to launch a White House bid, Palin said that she texted Bristol after hearing about the remark.

“I said, ‘What did you say this morning, honey?’” Palin said with a smile. “I told Bristol, too, what is talked about on the fishing boat stays on the fishing boat."
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2011/06/28/palin_vows_110_percent_commitment_to_iowa_110398.html

Cursing and swearing:

lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=624334

lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=624323

Gov. Palin gave a seven minute speech without a teleprompter after the movie. She spoke about “go(ing) down fighting” for freedom and other quaint ideas. She then attended a barbecue with 1000 other patriotic Americans and signed autographs into the night. She was kind and gracious as always, and her speech was genuine and powerful. IMO, she is absolutely running, and thank God for her. America needs her love of freedom and idea of using government to SERVE instead of as a means to attain POWER for herself. What a refreshing breeze she will be in Washington! :thumbsup: Rob

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.