Sarcastic 'Hurt Feelings Report' email sent to parents at one school by mistake

ABC 7:

Sarcastic ‘Hurt Feelings Report’ email sent to parents at one school by mistake

WILMINGTON, Delaware (WABC) – An email attachment may leave some hurt feelings at an elementary school.

A sarcastic document entitled, “Hurt Feelings Report” was mistakenly attached to a mailing sent to parents at one school in Wilmington, Del.

Its purpose is “to assist whiners in documenting hurt feelings.” It asks for the whiner’s name and the type of whine used, as well as asking “was anyone sympathetic to whiner?”

A district spokesperson called the mailing an embarrassing mistake.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mistake by whom? Somebody had to attach it to the email. I suspect this was circulated among the school staff and it was just too good not to share.

I find it amusing, really. What is really strange is how some parents want to sue for it. They should get a sense of humor. :slight_smile:

:rotfl: That is pretty funny. I know at some schools, they have to fill out a report anytime a kid gets hit with a dodge ball or stubs their toe. So I can see how the idea for this would have come about.

They should just fill out the hurt feelings report! :slight_smile:

It shouldn’t have happened, but I think an apology is all that is required in this case. Not everything is a lawsuit.

You mean some schools still allow children to play dodge ball? Horrors! :wink:

Getting hit in the face with a ball builds character. :slight_smile:

Does anyone have a link to the hurt feelings .PDF? Could come in handy. .

Blessings,
Stephie

I think this report would be very helpful in todays Universities

Google is your friend. Here are two of many versions.

mondaymorningmemo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/WhinerReport.pdf

redonkulas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/DA-FORM-IMTWF1.pdf

Pick one and leave it in the copier at work.

If I received that from school, I would have laughed hysterically?

Just forwarded that to my son in the Marines.

Maybe the USMC would like to use it at bootcamp!

I believe the correct title for the document is “Application for Democratic Party Membership”

:rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks. Lots of good uses for these forms.

Blessings,
Stephie

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.