satan

I haven’t been back since my last comment in this thread, which is now closed:
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=857832

There are some points I need to clarify, from the above thread. I’m going to lead in with this scripture, which is from somebody else’s comment in a conversation I’m having, about satan, on another forum:

“The one called Devil and Satan . . . is misleading the entire inhabited earth.”—1 John 5:19; Revelation 12:9.

From Governator’s comment #84
forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?p=11695943&postcount=84

Gmx2014 no one can answer your question.
Nobody so far other than you in this thread thinks satan is a red lizard man.
Nobody thinks Satan may be an alien.

So fare you have Catholics on here who believe in God and Satan and heaven and hell.
You also have Pagans probably do not believe in a satan or a hell.

Usually those who do are Satanist or those who partake in ceremonial magic such as enochian magic.
The Lesser keys of Solomon also known as the Goetia deals with summoning and controling demons.

I can really only suggest maybe try yahoo answers or an alien forum.

I just don’t think anyone on this thread can help you with your red alien satan dilema.

Governator, I do not have a question or a dilemma, and I do not appreciate your sarcasm (“red lizard man”).

Look here: satan is the “serpent”, correct?

ser·pent (sûr′pənt)
n.

1. **A reptile **of the order Serpentes; a snake.
  2. often Serpent
    a. In the Bible, the creature that tempted Eve.
    b. Satan.
  3. A subtle, sly, or treacherous person.
  4. A firework that writhes while burning.
  5. Music A deep-voiced wind instrument of serpentine shape, used principally from the 17th to 19th century, about 2.5 meters (8 feet) in length and made of brass or wood.
  6. Serpent Serpens.
    [Middle English, from Old French, from Latin serpēns, serpent-, from present participle of serpere, to creep.]

thefreedictionary.com/serpent

Now, most people think “serpent” automatically means snake. satan** isn’t** an actual snake. it is a PHYSICAL being. And it is not human, it is reptilian (which is SERPENTINE).

I have zero confusion on the matter. Again, I am a LIVING WITNESS and I know exactly what I’m talking about. Period. As you can see, I am not confused, I am not joking, I am not mistaken, I am not asking, I am not doubtful. I am certain, knowledgeable and INFORMING. I take the matter quite very seriously (which is probably more than apparent).

Now, I will bring it full circle so you can see how and why satan is REPTILIAN, not “red lizard man”

rep·til·i·an (rĕp-tĭl′ē-ən, -tĭl′yən)
adj.

1. Of or relating to reptiles.
  2. Resembling or characteristic of a reptile.
  3. Despicable; treacherous.
    n.
    A reptile.

thefreedictionary.com/reptilian

Serpentine and reptilian are THE VERY SAME THING.

I never said satan was an alien. You’ve mangled what I communicated, and I don’t appreciate that. Finally, a discussion about satan belongs here, on a Catholic website, more than any place else.

From Denise1957’s comment #85
forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?p=11695985&postcount=85

Keep in mind that part of Satan’s goal is to deceive. He’s the Father of Lies, who can appear in just about any form that a human can imagine - even an alien.

St. Padre Pio’s spiritual director said that the devil would appear (to Padre Pio) in various forms such as: an ugly black cat, or as a naked young woman, or as a prison guard who would whip him, or even in the guise of Christ Crucified, or of his spiritual father, or of his Father Provincial. At other times it was in the guise of his Guardian Angel, of St. Francis, or the Madonna.

Padre Pio recommended constant vigilance “because” as he said,

“the devil is always awake, never asleep!”

It was satan itself that presented itself to me. That is absolute, and I’m quite NOT deceived! Gee, if it wasn’t satan itself then what was it, pretending to be satan, so as to deceive me? That isn’t an actual question, I am making a point.

And no, satan is not pretending to be aliens. Aliens are very real, just as real as satan itself.

From Skadi’s comment #90
forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?p=11696167&postcount=90

Yes, I know there is some demon alien theory out there but i doubt it would be found here.

That is my focus these days. I’ve heard it for years now, that people think aliens are demons. I’m sure they’re not. I’ve spent the past few days getting an idea of what interested people think and I find it remarkable that, insofar, there has been no mention of satan, of which, demons are attributed. If aliens were truly “demons”, there ought to be abundant discussion of satan, yet, there is not.

Now, let’s consider the scriptures:

“The one called Devil and Satan . . . is misleading the entire inhabited earth.”
1 John 5:19; Revelation 12:9

satan isn’t a deception, it is reality.
aliens are not a deception, they are reality.

satan is not aliens, aliens are not satan.

The original discussion was: Exorcist says Promiscuity, New Age Practices Lead to Demonic Possession

The reason that aliens enter the discussion is because: people think aliens are demons. THEY ARE NOT.

Demons are associated with SATAN, but somehow they are being associated with ALIENS.

Finally, satan is the so-called god of SEXUAL IMMORALITY. aliens are sexually interactive with some humans but it is believed that it is meant for a hybridization program. There is much work to be done, to achieve knowing and understanding.

Sigh…

:mad:Christians believe the Nazarene to be perfect, a peaceful, loving, healing, and understanding being. Most are too lazy to read the facts. The bible may be the most purchased book, but it is the least read.
The Nazarene was slothful, indolent and lazy. He never worked like everyone else.
He freeloaded and lived off the work and labors of others.
He was a rude and inappreciative guest who often insulted his hosts.
He STOLE and ordered others to do so.
He condoned and advocated MURDER.
He is one of the worst hypocrites who ever existed.
The Seven Deadly Sins:
*.Pride
The Nazarene was a very arrogant, selfish and conceited individual. His overwhelming sense of negative pride and self exhaltation was seen in many of the scriptures:
He was arrogant enough to insult his host and leave her with the burden of work while he hogged all of the attention, indicating an extreme sense of self importance:
Luke 10: 38-42
38 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word.
40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Anyone who does not love him more than their own parents is not worthy of him. What happened to honor thy father and mother? Here, the Nazarene is placing himself above the family members of his followers, AGAIN, indicating pride and extreme arrogance:
Matthew 10: 37
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. This is also the sin of ENVY- he is so jealous of anyone who might share their love for another.
The pleasure of being massaged with expensive ointment was more important than selling the ointment and giving the money to the poor.
Mark 14: 3-7
3 And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard, very precious, and she brake the box and poured it on his head.
4 And there were some who had indignation within themselves and said, “Why was this waste of the ointment made?
5 For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor.„1¤7 And they murmured against her.
6 But Jesus said, “Let her alone; why trouble ye her? She hath wrought a good work on me.
7 For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will, ye may do them good; but me ye have not always.
The Nazarene calls other human beings “dogs” and “swine,” indicating they are way beneath him:
Matthew 7: 6
6 “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.”
He stated he was “greater” then Jonas and Solomon:
Matthew 12: 41-42
41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.
42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.
*.Envy
The Nazarene was so envious of any devotion or affections shown for anyone other than himself, even close family members, he demanded that his disciples leave their families behind.
Luke 9: 59-62
59 And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
61 And another also said, Lord, I will follow thee; but let me first go bid them farewell, which are at home at my house.
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.
There are many more scriptures that blatantly expose the envious resentful character of the Nazarene. These are indicated in this article.
*.Wrath
Because of an excessive sense of pride, exaggerated self importance, arrogance and an overwhelming belief of being first and being entitled, the Nazarene was often subject to the sin of wrath:
Matt: 11: 20-24
20 Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not:
21 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth

Hey what’s up man how’s it going.

So basically ET is sort like a Messianic Character and Mack from Mack in me is sort of of a satan like figure?

The sort of Anti ET

Please stop harassing people about aliens.
Not everyone watches ancient aliens and grow there hair out like a treasure troll.

I’m not trying to be rude but its hard for me not to aproach this with out humor.

Well anyways hope you find the answers your looking for.

Any one who reads through the 9 pages of the Forum posted by gmx2014 will see he talks about Aliens and then goes on to say Satan Is a God.

Maybe the Confussion is you mention Aliens and Satan in the same conversation.
Not to mention stating Satan is a God which goes completeley againgst Christian and Christian Catholic teaching and doctrine.

Besides the fact is a lot of Conspiracy theorist have tried to mash up all the worlds religion into one giant Alien Conspiracy.
David Icke who blatantly ripped off the TV mini series V talks all about the Reptilian conspiracy and how they are refered to as Luciferians.
He also speaks about how certain politicians are shapeshifting Reptilians or human reptilian hybrids. He mentions the Bush Sr and Jr and the Royal family.
The neurosis goes on and on.

Lastly you even speculate and stated so in the thread you thought you might be an alien hybrid.

So any confusion as to what your beliefs are or on about God or Satan are on you.

This is all I have to further say.

You make my brain Cry

Talk to you later dude.

You know what I apologize for some of my comments in my last two post that wasn’t cool.
It wasn’t Charitable and it was Rude, Condensending and Sarcastic.
I also apologize for some of the Comments I made in the Thread you posted.
Some of my comments were sincere and I used pop culture reference or other terminalogy such as Lizard Man in place of Reptillian that were interpited in the wrong way.

I ask your for your forgiveness gmx2014.

I will say that I and others answered you sincerly.
I felt that the tone of your replies in that thread to my perception came off to me at least as a bit Radicall and hostile.

Its very difficult to see eye to eye on what you believe and are trying to evangilize.

In either case believe what you may and I am truly sorry for my rudeness perhaps maybe this thread would have not occurred.

Is this a copy and paste from somewhere or did you laboriously type all of this? It does not have anything to do with the subject matter being discussed.

I’ve actually reported your comment and would prefer to not reply to you, since I’d rather not have this discussion derail and spiral into personal attacks or arguments. However, I am going to clarify one more time…

I do not speak from a place of “belief”. I have ABSOLUTE KNOWLEDGE.

You’d be wise to think about that (and don’t let satan get in your way). Maybe, bow your head, when you’re speaking with me.

Would you mind sharing how you personally experienced this, and how you are able to tell it was subjective reality and not a delusion? Above all, we are called to trust the Word of God, and the wisdom of Christ’s church on earth, because our personal perceptions can be flawed. Even when people have claimed to see the BVM much of it has been able to be discounted when subjected to scrutiny and sized up again the Faith.

I, too, was disappointed that the thread was closed, but I wonder if it had to do with the pagan discussion.

Satan is deceptive and we have to be guarded not to believe everything he might “show us.”

FWIW I believe I saw a demonic entity one time.

What is BVM?

How I experienced it? You want the “story” of what exactly happened? I may do that, but that isn’t the reason for this thread. I started this thread, primarily, because I had an unfinished interaction and needed to clarify something, but couldn’t, because, as you know, that thread was closed.

My attention is split right now in at least 5 ways, and I’m up way past my sleep time, so I will return to this thread sometime in the next day.

While I can’t agree with you on Satans existence I most certainly agree on aliens. Their patterns apear very different from posessions, and the likelyhood of other inhabited planets given our universes size is incredibly high.

However, even though I don’t believe in your Satan it seams rather strange to argue he looks one way or another. He would be a spiritual being of imense power and could apear any way he chose, the snake is simply a symbol which generates preeprogramed free in humans as serpents can be venomous. Further in Christian religion the Serpent is an archetypical symbol of evil because of the serpent in the garden, adding further scare power to apearing like that. I think this is kind of similar to this idea some people have that Lucifer was the Chior director of heaven, does it REALY matter.

I’m pretty sure that **Christ **would back me up, 100%, in acknowledging the existence of satan.

lucifer is the son of satan. They’re not two in the same. Much like Christ is the son of God, lucifer is the son of satan.

“Appear any way he chooses” … you mean SHAPE SHIFTING, which is a characteristic of reptilians? There is a reason why I stress genuine physical form when I speak about satan, and that is because it has a genuine physical form.

The Holy Spirit appears as a dove, which means, the dove is a SYMBOL, but, it is also likely to be that the form of the dove is such a way, that the Holy Spirit can BE the bird itself. The dove must have some physical and / or energetic properties that are conducive to the Holy Spirit taking presence in the bird, just in the way that a human must have some physical and / or energetic properties that are conducive to being possessed by ANY spirit or entity.

Catholic is my born religion, both sides of the family are Catholic. One was devout and immaculate, the other was obligatory. I speak in past tense because I am not with either of those families (foster care, became a ward of the state as a teenager).

I’m not orthodox or traditional, I experience religion in the only way that I am capable. I defend the Church at every opportunity, and I have good Joy in doing so! I list ‘other’ because I enjoy other religions. I’m no hater of religion, whether it’s Catholic or Islam or Hindu or Judaism. I think they each have their value and worth, and I think they’re precious.

As for the sinister ways of satan, I’d say it is the very cruelest thing to do, to put itself upon me, when I was a child. It is a form of rape, to have invaded my childhood the way that it did. I still pain over it, severely. It is worse than a tragedy, and it is no divinity or miracle. There is nothing I have gained, everything I have lost, and I am well acquainted with the fire of Hell, fury. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, has more furious loathing and hatred toward satan, than I have. That TERROR, that HORROR, that MONSTROSITY… to put upon a child… is the most sickest, most sinister, most vile, most evil thing.

Knowing that satan is the god of sexual immorality, have you ever heard about the birds and the bees?

My name means Honey Bee. I was kindergarten (kind garden) age when satan presented itself to me, the “bee”. At 5 years old, kindergarten age, I was sexually aware, sexually experienced and sexually developed. I know satan, I know the “garden” and I know the birds, and the bees. I also know insanity, and insanity is a sexual disease.

The great deception is a SEXUAL deception. It is worse than deception, it is full out VILE and EVIL, in dominance and control.

I love Islam for the fact that women COVER THEMSELVES, which is righteous. But here, in the “wild and free” country, the United States, women dress themselves like they think Earth is her bedroom. If the family is domestication and if domestication is civility, then a “wild and free” people are NOT CIVIL. Most people seem to be aware of societal engineering, the intentional DESTRUCTION of the family unit, in order to cultivate SATAN’S SEXUAL IMMORALITY as the norm.

Iran says that the United States is “the great satan America”, and I not only agree with Iran, I THANK THEM, and I stand tall and proud with them, and I call them MY HERO.

NOBODY hates and loathes satan as much as I do. NOBODY. Nobody, on this entire planet or in all the universe will EVER surpass my hatred and loathing, for satan, for sexual immorality, and for this genuine black evil going around this planet like an unrelenting plague.

I AGREE, entirely, that sexual immorality will lead to demonic possession, demonic behavior and I AGREE that Kali Yuga is the best frame by which to come into understanding about the demonic. Kali Yuga is Hindu.

Okay, I’m taking a break now, because I am pissedoff and angry. I need to go calm myself down.

Satan was an angel, there is no reason to think his appearance changed at all though after the fall, but I assume he can appear as anything he likes.

I have read many articles about the reptilian theory, but Im honestly not sure about it, there seems to be alot of people claiming knowledge in this topic, but no proof as of yet.

I have a feeling many people think aliens may be masquerading demons, which would make sense…it would be in the demons best interest if more people on earth started to believe they were actually created by some race of aliens living on a planet far away…it is logical and would make sense, so I can understand why demons would want to take advantage of this.

IMO, TRUE alien beings that are actually inhabitants of another planet are nothing more than another one of Gods creations, but they were created LONG before mankind was, as that explains why they are so much more advanced than we are. However what their relationship to God is…is beyond what we can even guess about…maybe they dont have original sin…? who knows what they may be like.

lucifer is the “fallen angel”. satan is NOT lucifer and lucifer is NOT satan. satan is the GOD OF THIS WORLD (and the god of sexual immorality). There is ONE GOD MOST HIGH, and that is YHWH. I love Christ but when I name God, I always say YHWH.

[SIGN]
2 Corinthians 4:4

New Living Translation (NLT)

4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.[/SIGN]

Insofar, it is my understanding that “aliens” (I wish there were a more accurate word for them) actually LOVE Christ. It’s too complicated for me to explain how and why I say that.

Original sin is to create life (we, by becoming parents, create life).

I think aliens / demons / reptilianism are each distinct. What we do know, for a fact, is that all of these things are present and active in the world today. I have some theories about a few things, based on experience, but I don’t have the sort of resources that I’d need to do a real study (which I’d LOVE to do).

If there is a link or connection between aliens and demons, I think it must be that demons would be masquerading (or pretending) to be aliens, and aliens just … are what they are.

I think the term you are looking for concerning ‘aliens’ is Archons. Ive heard this name in a few different places, but not sure if it refers to ALL aliens or just one particular race.

I do agree that some demons are trying to use the alien thing to fool alot of people. It would be very easy for them to convince people with no faith that an alien race created mankind as an experiment instead of the one true God

I agree with you about america, satan sure has a firm grip on this country!

For some reason, I don’t know, “zeta reticuli” enters my mental sphere. I’ll spend some time tonight, seeing what there is to see, about archons and zeta reticuli.

Here is what I think of, as an example, of the demonic…

Have you ever heard of “the flying spaghetti monster” ?

To me, when an ADULT is representing the “flying spaghetti monster”, and using that image / concept to say that “there is no God”, I see that not only as painfully uneducated and immature but also, demonic. Demonic in a mild sense, because the demonic can be very dangerous actually.

As for aliens, demons can’t fake air craft.

Having seen those air craft, at least three times, I’m certain that there’s nothing demonic (or satanic) about it. Unless the air craft are human design (which would cause me to believe the absolute worst about humans) I have to believe that they’re genuine, and they’re alien.

The first air craft I saw was in 1999. I saw those air craft again, twice, in 2007. They’re rather large and they hover. I think they’re absolutely AMAZING and fantastic. I don’t have the least bit of fear. I do get very hyper and excited though, because I want to know and understand.

There came a point when I started to think about those air craft as being of human design. That left me with the conclusion that, if so, human beings are sadistic. The only explanation would be that human beings are showing off, and in doing so, they’re confusing, upsetting, concerning, alarming and in some instances - terrifying - the masses. And, embarrassing people. That’s sadistic. And as much as I am aware of the worst, most horrible qualities of human beings, something tells me that this is the LEAST likely thing happening.

I have never really thought about this possibility but I guess it it could be possible…

What if the craft are built by our govt and military but are used by demonic forces? This would imply collusion between the govts and demonic forces…I could see this as a definite possibility…maybe this is the reason our govt is so intent on denying any knowledge about these crafts? After all, who will the antichrist use when he comes to power to enforce his laws…the military! Maybe these 2 groups have a long standing agreement?

The antichrist is psychiatry. There is no other entity on Earth that qualifies (if one goes by strict definition of antichrist). Who, besides *any *religion, offers salvation? psychiatry does. The antichrist denies spirit and denies the ultimate salvation, which is exactly and precisely what psychiatry does.

The connection between demons and aliens seems to have a possible root in Islam (which is very surprising to me).

This book is from 1998 (which is the year before I saw an air craft for the first time, when I was 23 years old).

description:

A closer look into the making and workings of the Jinn and Devils. It answers many of our questions as to what they eat, whether or not they marry and where they reside. It points out the goals, means and plots of Satan against the Human. It includes contemporary issues such as UFO’s, channeling and seances.

amazon.com/World-Jinn-Devils-Jamaal-Zarabozo/dp/1891540025

I’m going to get that book.

People do seem to think that there is something between “aliens” and government but I don’t think those air craft are human origin and human design. There is too much outside of government, in the general population, of experience between humans and “aliens”. I think evil is *obscuring *human understanding of aliens, which would be textbook definition, if there ever was one, of the behavior and intent of evil.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.