Satanism in the Vatican

Can someone refute this please. It is a scary thought, but to be honest this seems to be a misconstrued allegation.

theharrowing.com/devil.html

DU

While I don’t know about the validity of those particular claims, it wouldn’t suprise me at all to have Satanic worship going on in the Vatican on the part of a few. Even Judas was an Apostle.

what a bunch of …(insert fav. insult here) did you check out the site.??? weirdload, ufo’s, new age ???

dont pay any attention to this and dont waste your time trying to understand does guys, a bunch of pot headad anticatholics

I stopped reading when I saw this:

“Please visit my other site for essays on UFOs, conspiracies, and more”

:rolleyes:

[quote=snowman10]Can someone refute this please. It is a scary thought, but to be honest this seems to be a misconstrued allegation.

DU
[/quote]

This is just a bunch of unfounded rumor.

Not worth your time.

Peace

The problem with the Internet is that it’s 90% BS.

[quote=snowman10]Can someone refute this please. It is a scary thought, but to be honest this seems to be a misconstrued allegation.

DU
[/quote]

Dude!
This article is trash and is unsupported. The only link I could get to work was the one for the Vatican. The references to The Fatima Crusader, (which I get and throw straight in the trash!) make this all the more ludicrous. These are bogus allegations and the best thing you could do is blow 'em off. There is no satanism inside the Vatican! What a bunch of anti-Catholic garbage.
Pax tecum,

DU
[/quote]

If this claim is true, it is irrefutable. The question is therefore, whether the claim that there is satanism in the Vatican, is true.

In particular, a diocesan bishop can now forbid another bishop from conducting exorcisms in his diocese

Trash, pray for the poor souls who make this stuff and don’t bother with the website. Maybe send the author one e-mail, but the let it go unless the author sincerely wants help. Thanks and God Bless.

[quote=Church Militant]Dude!
This article is trash and is unsupported. The only link I could get to work was the one for the Vatican. The references to The Fatima Crusader, (which I get and throw straight in the trash!) make this all the more ludicrous. These are bogus allegations and the best thing you could do is blow 'em off. There is no satanism inside the Vatican!

<playing devil’s advocate> There isn’t ? How d’you know ? What is to stop this claim being both possibly true, and actually true ? </playing devil’s advocate>

Something is not made true or false by its source: if something is true, it is true, regardless of whether it occurs in the Gospels or in Mein Kampf - or in the Fatima Crusader. ##

What a bunch of anti-Catholic garbage.
Pax tecum,

[/quote]

It looks to me like another bunch of anti-catholic trash that is not worth our time to even read. Stay away from these things. They are an occasion of sin, and hurts your faith.

It looks to me like his website is nothing but a cheap publicity stunt for his novel. Looks like another Da Vinci Code.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.