Save a 1,000 souls from purgatory…by this prayer!

Our lord told St. Gertrude the great that the following prayer would release 1,000 souls from purgatory each time it is said The prayer was later extended to include living sinners as well the approval and recommendation below does not include this extension.

*Prayer *
Eternal father I offer thee the most precious blood of thy divine son Jesus in union with the masses said throughout the world today for all the holy souls in purgatory for sinners everywhere for sinners in the universal church those in my own home and within my family. Amen

Amen!

:amen:

Amen.

Amen! Join us in our chaplet: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=189706

Praying the prayer!!!

God bless you all for saying this prayer !!! Thanks

Eternal father I offer thee the most precious blood of thy divine son Jesus in union with the masses said throughout the world today for all the holy souls in purgatory for sinners everywhere for sinners in the universal church those in my own home and within my family. Amen

Amen!

sorry for reviving such an old thread, but this is a wonderful prayer! It seemed too good to be true when I first heard of it, but I guess it is true! I will say this prayer everyday! :gopray:

SAVE 1,000 SOULS

Add it as your Favourite on Youtube in order to spread the prayer.

youtube.com/watch?v=41Q6GQ8sJW4&layer_token=d7ca270aa80c6ee8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.