Scared and hurting

We just had to do a horribly painful procedure on my son (in the hospital awaiting more surgery for a badly broken leg) and we so desparately need prayer. He’s sedated and sleeping now, but will wake up and have to face more misery. We’re 90miles from home and alone. I can’t get my home priest to return my phone call (told my daughter who’s at home that he doesn’t have time) and the hospital chaplain (priest) is away for three days, so this is a horrible, horrible time alone. We desparately need prayer. Thanks in advance.

I understand your pain.
Will pray for you and your son.

Prayers said for your son & you too.

Will pray that our Lord is always near you and your family. Are there other Chaplains available that can help at that hospital?

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ †

***I am so sorry for your suffering. :console: ***
You will all be in my prayers that the Lord will provide for all your needs of body, mind, and spirit.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Jesus please embrace Martha and her son. Please help her boy through his pain and fear. You aren’t alone, Martha, our prayers and love are with you and your son. I send my angel with a hug from me…your sister Trishie

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for you and your son and the priest that blew you off.

Praying for your family…

O St. Gerard, who like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even from death; graciously look down upon Marthagray’s son who has broken his leg, and the distressed parents who plead with thee for their child’s health if such be the Will of God. Present their promise to God to bring up the child a good Christian and to guard it by word and example against the fatal leprosy of sin. This favor we implore thee, O sainted Brother, through the tender love with which Jesus and Mary blessed thy own innocent childhood.
Amen
Pray for us, O Great Saint Gerard!
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ

Still praying very hard!

Martha, I will say a Rosary for you and your son so that you both will find peace :hug3: and I will ask the Dear Lord to soften the heart of your Priest who was “too busy” to give you comfort and prayers.:frowning:

:blessyou:

Still praying very hard for you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.