Scary Nightmare

Last night at around 3am I had a nightmare that a shadowy black rabid dog with demon catish eyes attacked me on the juggler vain, blood spilling out and everything. I woke up, my left Juggler vein and muscle was throbbing like crazy and I felt teeth marks on my neck when and I felt it with my finger for about 10 minutes. What should I do? I can’t find my St. Benedict medal to bind it if it’s a spirit inside of me. I go to mass almost every day.

If you were attacked by a demonic force and you are a daily communicant in the state of grace, I doubt very seriously it is inside of you. You’re off limits.

If I feel the presence of something evil, I open my Bible to the psalms and pray the St. Michael prayer over and over again. I also grab my rosary.

I think about all of the saints who dismissed the devil, even when physically abused by demons. They had a very flippant attitude—eh, it’s just the devil. God is way more powerful. They didn’t give him any more credit than he deserved.

A pray for you–
Hail Mary, full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of they womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.