Schizophrenia prayers

Please pray for my brother who has schizophrenia, and for anyone else with this awful diagnosis. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death
Amen

3 Likes

A Prayer to Our Lady of Lourdes for the Mentally Ill

The righteous cry out, the Lord hears
and He rescues them from all their afflictions.
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted,
saves those whose spirit is crushed.
Psalm 34:18-20

Loving God, You are always near to us, especially when
we are weak, suffering, and vulnerable. Please reach out
to those who experience mental illness, especially schizo-
phrenia. Lift their burdens, calm their anxiety, and quiet their
fears. Surround them with Your healing presence that they
may know that they are not alone. We ask this through
the intercession of Our Lady of Lourdes and in the name
of Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

4 Likes

For your brother and all who have that dreaded disease:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
prayer for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord have mercy on him!

4 Likes

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

3 Likes

I pray that the Lord heals your brother as well as everyone else who has schizophrenia. Amen.

4 Likes

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (Cecilia_Dymna’s brother’s). You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Cecilia_Dymna’s brother’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

3 Likes

Praying for the total and permanent healing of your brother. Amen.

4 Likes

Lord have mercy on him and on his family.
Please control and heal this distressing illness
Mother Mary we ask your loving intercession.

4 Likes

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

3 Likes

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

2 Likes

. Praying for your intention.

1 Like

For your brother and everyone with that awful disease:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
prayer for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord have mercy!

1 Like

O Master, Lord my God, in Whose hands is Cecilia Dympna’s brother’s destiny: Help him according to Thy mercy, and leave him not to perish in his transgressions, nor allow him to follow them who place desires of the flesh over those of the spirit. He is Thy creation; disdain not the work of Thy hands. Turn not away; be compassionate and humiliate him not, neither scorn him, O Lord, as he is weak. He has fled unto Thee as his Protector and God. Heal his soul, for he has sinned against Thee. Save him for Thy mercy’s sake, for he has cleaved unto Thee from his youth; let him who seeks Thee not be put to shame by being rejected by Thee for his unclean actions, unseemly thoughts, and unprofitable remembrances. Drive away from him every filthy thing and excess of evil.
For Thou alone art holy, alone mighty, and alone immortal, in all things having unexcelled might, which, through Thee, is given to all that strive against the devil and the might of his armies. For unto Thee is due all glory, honor and worship: To the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.
Saint Gregory Palamas pray for Cecilia Dympna’s brother.
Amin.

2 Likes

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, Implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you all so much.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

1 Like

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.