School Kid Schola

Praise the Lord! I am so excited for this school year. A Schola, comprised of kids 3-12 grade will be singing all of the propers and ordinary at our Homeschool group’s Ad-Orientem First Friday Mass! Anybody homeschoolers in the Madison, WI area PM me, and I can give you information on our Homeschool group.

Praise the Lord!

Ben

CatholicBen is now TheMC

"If there is a risk of profanation, then Holy Communion should not be given in the hand to the faithful."

Instruction Redemptionis Sacramentum, paragraph 92. :highprayer:

That is fabulous news, but I’m far too far away too hear it. If they happen to get any recordings, though I’d be very interested in hearing them.

Maybe I’ll try and get a recording of us. I am usually sacristan and MC, so I’m usually pretty busy before mass. That’s a good idea though, I’ll try! :thumbsup:

But for sure, if I do, I’ll post a thing or two here!

Ben

CatholicBen is now TheMC

"If there is a risk of profanation, then Holy Communion should not be given in the hand to the faithful."

Instruction Redemptionis Sacramentum, paragraph 92. :highprayer::

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.