School shooting

Please pray for all those involved in a school shooting at Central High School in Knoxville, TN. I have several co-workers who have children that go to school there. Some more info below.

wbir.com/news/breaking/story.aspx?storyid=62505&catid=29

The Knoxville community had to deal with the church shooting at the Unitarian Universalist church a little while back and now this happens. Our city could definitey use everyone’s prayers for healing. Thank you all.

Jesus please comfort and support all the people of Knoxville in this terrible tragedy.

I will remember them in my Masses this week.

Praying.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying!

Prayers promised for all involved in any way.

Please know that my prayers go out to the students, teachers, family and community …

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying
Grandma Glor

Oh my goodness, certainly praying for everyone!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired then with confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother! To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen!

Praying with you all. Amen to all the beautiful prayers above.

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.