School/work related requests

I am in graduate school, and I ask you all to keep me in your prayers

1. i had a standardized test today. I prepared but after the test feel very unsure of how I did. I wil not receive the scores for several weeks, and I really would like to pass. Although the test has been taken, I ask that you pray for me that I passed this test

2. i am overwhelmed with school work this month and for the rest of the semester. I honestly sometimes don’t know how I am going to make it… please pray for me to do all my work diligently and well. another thing is that sometimes i feel i try so hard and i get nowhere. like i’m spinning my wheels. so i put in all this effort and i get nowhere

3. I am still looking for a job, on top of everything. I had an interview recently for a job I really want. I am praying that is God’s plan for me, becuase I have been REALLY struggling here to find a job. I hope He finally throws me a bone and makes it easy for me.

Blessed Anthony, our intercessor in times
of need, you gave yourself as a tireless
worker in the vineyard of the Lord. By our
labor we produce the things needed for
human life. So our work is honorable and
holy and makes perfect the work of God’s
creation.

Pray that I may find work which enhances
mY human dignity, draws me closer to God,
and makes my life, as was yours, a real
service to my fellow men.

Provide for me while I am in this trial of
unemployment. I need your help, blessed
friend. Come to my aid. Amen.

:gopray2: :crossrc: :highprayer:

I pray to St Jude will help you and protect you in time of need also St Joseph for guidance look to Mary our mother for peace and also our Father and a hail Mary

Prayers are with you. I have been in your shoes … grad school and law school. The important thing is that you prepared to the best of your ability. You didn’t get into grad school unless you have the ability to perform. My first semester after exams, I was certain that I failed everything. Nothing like undergrad. My feelings were definitely wrong! The wait is torture, no doubt, but try to take your mind off of it (easier said than done – I know!). That you are turning to CA Forums is a GREAT sign!

May Christ be with you!

Praying for you.

I just prayed 3 Hail Marys for you. May Our Lady help you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Joseph, pray for us. St. Benedict, pray for us. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.