Science shows that adult stem cells are better: Vatican official

cathnews.com/article.aspx?aeid=17931
I agree with the poster on this story. I remember when i mentioned the use of Adult stem cells i was shouted down by the googleU educated atheist on yahoo a few years ago

It is wonderful how time really shows what we're made of:)
Maybe after so many repeated failures, the devil will just give up! (One day...;))

[quote="ljubim, post:2, topic:177838"]
It is wonderful how time really shows what we're made of:)
Maybe after so many repeated failures, the devil will just give up! (One day...;))

[/quote]

Hey, "ljubim", don't get too self-confident there! ;) I can tell you not only be personal experience but the actions and struggles of everyday people that the Devil's not going to give up until Judgment Day. :( However, God's gonna win out in the end, so I think it balances it out in a sense. :thumbsup:

Oh, and about those adult stem cells: I think it has been said that at times, science has been too immature as a discipline to just go for the curiosity without considering the consequences. Good thing, though, that there's "fides et ratio", as Pope John Paul II would say -- or this world would intellectually get out of whack! So, yes, today is a day where science and faith have won together and not in the classic struggle of "Faith vs. Reason." (And who really wants a fight in their hands anyway?:D)

God bless all of you through St. Jean Vianney and Mary, and have a good day!

Sincerely in His Most Sacred Heart,

Jean-Therese Delacroix

[quote="SaAcDelacro1x, post:3, topic:177838"]
Hey, "ljubim", don't get too self-confident there! ;) I can tell you not only be personal experience but the actions and struggles of everyday people that the Devil's not going to give up until Judgment Day. :( However, God's gonna win out in the end, so I think it balances it out in a sense. :thumbsup:

[/quote]

How weird... that's exactly what I was thinking! Hence the disclaimer: One day! :D

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.