Scrutinies

Congratulations! to my fellow Elect as we celebrate our scrutinies during Lent. :thumbsup:

I enjoyed the scrutinies at mas today it was wonderful!! my wife will be up there next year :smiley:

It was a very moving experience to observe. I am a candidate, and Iโ€™m getting very excited for Easter Vigil Mass. Watching the the Scrutinies today puts us another step closer. We have 2 Elect in our class and they are very special people!!

This is such a special time, isnโ€™t it? I, too, am a Candidate but I love watching our Elect receive these very special prayers and blessings. Wednesday they will have the Creed presented to them at Mass.

It is so wonderful to see so many of you as excited about this journey as I am :crossrc:

[quote="mab23, post:2, topic:317063"]
I enjoyed the scrutinies at mas today it was wonderful!! my wife will be up there next year :D

[/quote]

I pray that your wife will enjoy the spiritual journey.

[quote="HoosMommie, post:4, topic:317063"]
This is such a special time, isn't it? I, too, am a Candidate but I love watching our Elect receive these very special prayers and blessings. Wednesday they will have the Creed presented to them at Mass.

It is so wonderful to see so many of you as excited about this journey as I am :crossrc:

[/quote]

Yes, this time is very special. My emotions took over yesterday, I hope I am calmer this coming Sunday.

Congratulations on being a candidate.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.