Search Help!

Does anyone know of a good site that lists and discusses doctrines that are not required doctrines such as Limbo?

Does anyone know of a good website that lists and discusses the current doctrines of the Church and their roots in tradition and scripture?

Thank you.

**:blessyou: **

[quote=Roman_Army]Does anyone know of a good site that lists and discusses doctrines that are not required doctrines such as Limbo?

Does anyone know of a good website that lists and discusses the current doctrines of the Church and their roots in tradition and scripture?

Thank you.

**:blessyou: **
[/quote]

Are you secretly talking about birth control, when you refer to “the current doctrines of the Church and their roots in tradition and Scripture?”

[quote=BibleReader]Are you secretly talking about birth control, when you refer to “the current doctrines of the Church and their roots in tradition and Scripture?”
[/quote]

**lol, oh no. I mean doctrines like the Immaculate Conception, purgatory, Papal authority, Eucharist, Original Sin, etc. The Anti-Birth control doctrine obviously has its roots in scripture, tradition, and the magisterium. I’ve seen a good site that listed certain doctrines with their roots and when they came to be. But I don’t remember it.:hmmm: **

[quote=Roman_Army]**lol, oh no. I mean doctrines like the Immaculate Conception, purgatory, Papal authority, Eucharist, Original Sin, etc. The Anti-Birth control doctrine obviously has its roots in scripture, tradition, and the magisterium. I’ve seen a good site that listed certain doctrines with their roots and when they came to be. But I don’t remember it.:hmmm: **
[/quote]

Thank you for your quick answer, RomanArmy. I’ll be back later. It’s work time, for me.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.