Searching for a job

Please, pray for me that I may have some success in finding a job.
Thank-you

Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before unknown men. Proverbs 22:29

Lord thank you for Browser’s willingness to work and be productive. Please bless his efforts to find employment in a job where he can excel and support his needs and be charitable to others. In the name of Jesus Christ.

Praying for your intention …

Gracious and loving God, you know our need for meaningful work. Send your Holy Spirit to guide those who are searching for employment. Help them to recognize the gifts and talents you have given them.

Deepen their desire to follow your will. Inspire them as they contact potential employers. Give them patience as they wait for responses. Shelter them from feelings of rejection. Protect them from discouragement. Give them courage to overcome fear.

Shower on them the graces they need to persevere. Let this time of searching become an opportunity to grow in faith, to cultivate the virtue of hope, and to experience your healing love. We ask this through Chirst our Lord. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit; as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. AMEN.

Lord, please help us here on earth, that none should suffer. Amen.

Lord, please come to browswer1’s assistance and have mercy on him/her. Help him/her to find the job you want for him/her and give him/her the strength, peace and grace he/she needs to persevere. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.