Searching for a job...

Hello.

Please offer a prayer for me if you are able. Right now I am without a job and have not felt safe in a long time. My small savings account is almost drained. I have been trying very hard to find a job, but I am so shy that it causes me trouble. Whenever I have a job interview, I get so nervous and scared that I freeze up and have trouble saying much of anything that makes sense. I have an interview for Thursday this week. My heart is desperately praying that I can make a good impression. I’ve been praying my rosary each day hoping to find a job that I can do well and work hard at.

Thank you for taking the time to read my prayer request and to pray with me. I appreciate every single prayer so much :slight_smile:

Dear Lord please be with Daisies during the interview on Thursday.
Help her to feel quietly confident and to allow her vale to shine through.

Daisies, the people who are interviewing you sit at the table with family members (most likely) before coming in to interview. I would face an interview with confidence because members of my own family are sometimes required to interview people. They’re dear persons…and I expect some of those who face them feel nervous, but they’ve no need to be.

May our dear Lord help you to blossom in your interview.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled
to they protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, o Virgin of virgins, my mother, to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

St. Joseph, pray for Daisies to get the perfect job, for her to have strength and courage and calmness in interviewing!

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled
to they protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, o Virgin of virgins, my mother, to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

O Lord Jesus, through Your most Divine Mercy, please help Daisies in her interview.

O Blood and Water which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus as a fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You.

Amen.

Lord, hear the prayers of your servants here, that Daisies88 may find work. Your will be done. This we pray in the name of Jesus, your Son, who lives and reigns with You, and the Holy Spirit - One God, forever and ever, Amen.

Daisies88, may you have Peace in your quest.

St. Joseph helped me get a job so I pray to him for you :signofcross:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

Thank you all for taking the time to pray for me. Your kind efforts are very much appreciated. Thank you :slight_smile:

praying for your intentions to find a job

you are in my prayers most blessed st Joseph patron of workers please help this person find a job and all those unemployed seeking work:gopray2::crossrc:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hello,

If you have a moment or two to spend, I ask that you might say a little prayer for my job search.

I am trying very hard to find a job, but am still searching quite desperately. I am not very good at interviews. My shyness and lack of confidence make it so hard for me to make a positive impression. I am currently praying a novena asking Saint Joseph to help me find employment. I pray that the Lord will help me find a job that I can do well, even if it is only part time or temporary. I pray that there is a job where my shyness won’t be a hindrance. I am very much willing to take baby steps and work my way up as best I can.

Thank you if you are able to pray for me! I so appreciate your time and help. :slight_smile:

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,

Amen***

Thank you so much for praying for me. I have a job interview and a skills test with an employment agency tomorrow morning. I am hopeful that the agency will be able to match me to a job that I can be successful at. I know that I will try my hardest, but I am very nervous.

I am so grateful for all your prayers. :slight_smile:

I have been offered a part time job that is three days a week. This will help my savings to last a little bit longer while I am applying for a full time job. Thank you for taking the time to pray for me :) I am very appreciative.

closed #20

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.