Searching for crew for media in service of the Gospel

Hello my name is Edmund,
I was wondering if there are any young at heart ladies or gentlemen in the NYC metropolitan area that are interested in media production work such as anything in pre production, production or post production.

I am looking for some good hearted people to work with basically for fun and perhaps if some real work comes along we can help each other out in the media in service of the gospel.

I just love all areas of production, however I have special interest in shooting and editing, however I do like the idea of moving up with time.

Then again I feel it is most important to be where God wants me to be and there is where I will be happiest. I know that being a full pace worker can be a lot of fun!
I want to be able to put my potential to full use! That would be awesome!

Please let me know if you or anyone that you know would be interested in working with me or working with media in service of the gospel.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.