Searching for Right Hospital/Doctors

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ

I desperately need some intercessory prayers to find the right hospital/doctors to help me.

I need a psychiatric hospital for my newly found overwhelming anxiety/depression and very dark thoughts…

And I also need a hospital that can treat medically – my spine that is – where the massive permanent nerve damage to my legs and feet and the denervation has caused me to have dramatic weakness and symptoms and only be able to walk short distances.

And I need the right psychiatrist and surgeon.

I promise to pray fervently for all who pray for me (and everyone else who reads and posts).

Help me Jesus!

Thank you.

VitoJoseph

Dear God please help Vito Joseph find the right Doctors who know what they are doing and please heal him of all of his sickness.

grandma glor

Dear God,
Please grant VitoJoseph the intercession of St. Anthony (Patron saint of finding lost things - but also finder of things) -
May St. Anthony help VitoJoseph find the right hospital / doctor who will best treat and care for his needs.

Dear God, please further grant the intercession of St. Dymphna - patroness of mental disorders - that she may aid VitoJoseph in being cured -

These things I pray, Dear God - by Thy Divine Grace and Mercy,
Through Our Lady’s Intercession, and
In the Name of Thy Divine Son in Heaven, Jesus. Amen.

I am praying for your intentions.

God bless

I am praying hard that God will help you find the right people that you need to help you in your situation.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

:amen:

Prayers continue for you, VJ. I have been praying for you before the Blessed Sacrament each week.

Oh Holy Mother, please intercede for VitoJoseph, ask your precious Son to take pity on VitoJoseph and assist him in his search for medical care. Ask Jesus to direct VitoJoseph to the right hospital and doctors to help him.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Oh loving Jesus, let VitoJoseph feel your presence in a very real way. Let him know that you are there at every moment, carrying him during his hardest times.

Amen.

O Gracious Lord, please be with VitoJoseph during this most difficult time. May You guide the right doctors/hospitals to him so that he may be healed. Be with him now and let him know that he is loved.

I will be praying for you tomorrow at Mass.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I ask God to help you and your doctors to recognise the root cause of your dificulties, so that you may find healing. God bless you, Trishie

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you Vito. May God lead you.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into tempation but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Praying!

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.