Second Prayer Intention for po18guy

****CAF brothers and sisters, I had a second PET scan yesterday after the first post-chemo scan revealed a possible sign of trouble in my neck. My neck is now clear. However, there are four lymph nodes in my pelvic area that are swollen, revealing that the cancer may be returning. I was scheduled only for a neck scan, but that would have shown me to be clear. The radiologists decided that a full-body scan was needed. It revealed the problem early, giving me more time. I will have a biopsy either this week or the next to determine if they are cancerous. My options now are limited, except with the Lord. The news was initially devastating, but is quickly teaching me to trust in God. Thank you and may the Lord bless each one of you.

Jim

Will keep you in my prayers Jim!
Kathy

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holding you in my prayers :gopray2:

Jim, keep your strong faith and we will all help with the praying.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Praying for you Jim. Tim

even if they are cancerous we all know god can change the nature of the tumor any time, Lord Jesus let any tumors be found benign, let there be a cure for all cancers today. In your name I pray, amen

Praying for your healing

Oh Jim.
:grouphug:
In my prayers and Masses, dear Jim

Continued prayers my friend…

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of all on this forum for our friend and excellent prayer warrior Jim who has shown so much love and prayed so hard for your people in his life. Lord, we do not understand why you present the opportunities to us for suffering, although we know that you will often bend us, but never break us, as you test and prepare us to carry out our role in your divine plan. Please send your comforting and warm Holy Spirit to be with our brother and grant him and his family courage, strength, strong faith, and hope in You. Please send great wisdom and a caring attitude to all the doctors and medical staff who assist Jim and please heal our brother in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Dear Lord, we accept your will and know you want the best for us, please help our brother with the gift of discernment to hear and understand your call to him and your plan for his life. We hope and pray that a great measure of Jim’s love and caring prayers for your people will be returned to him and contribute to his peace and well being in this life and the next.

Please hear and grant the prayers of your persistent people for our brother Jim.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your chosen people, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

Haven’t stopped praying for you - you’re still in my prayers, and your wife and daughter, and I even pray for those treating you.:crossrc:

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers. We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart. Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs. Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering; upon those in distress, to console them; upon sinners, to draw them into the light of your divine grace; upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help. Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing. O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of Your love! Amen.

“Eternal Father I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

Jim I’ll be praying to Saint Dominic to intercede for you and I’ll be offering the Stations of the Cross for the intentions you carry in your heart, which the Lord knows what they are. I’m sure that Saint Dominics’ pupils, Saint Thomas, Saint Martin of Porres and others will be right there interceding also. Be strong my friend, take your thoughts to the most positive place and be still in thanksgiving. Your Father has ALL the POWER and He loves you and hears you!!!

I am new to being a Prayer Warrior and was not aware of your situation. I will now keep you in my prayers and ask you to bravely fight this cancer and be resigned to God’s most perfect and loving will. I pray that this trial brings you to an even more perfect love of Him and that your trust in our Lord and his mercy grows even more complete. God has a plan and your sufferings have a part in that plan. I pray that you unite your sufferings to our Lords and bear them for Him and your brothers and sisters in Christ who need graces from patient, suffering souls like yourself who suffer and offer up sufferings to the Lord lovingly. I ask these prayers in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of all on this forum for our friend and excellent prayer warrior Jim who has shown so much love and prayed so hard for your people in his life. Lord, we do not understand why you present the opportunities to us for suffering, although we know that you will often bend us, but never break us, as you test and prepare us to carry out our role in your divine plan. Please send your comforting and warm Holy Spirit to be with our brother and grant him and his family courage, strength, strong faith, and hope in You. Please send great wisdom and a caring attitude to all the doctors and medical staff who assist Jim and please heal our brother in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Dear Lord, we accept your will and know you want the best for us, please help our brother with the gift of discernment to hear and understand your call to him and your plan for his life. We hope and pray that a great measure of Jim’s love and caring prayers for your people will be returned to him and contribute to his peace and well being in this life and the next.

Please hear and grant the prayers of your persistent people for our brother Jim.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your chosen people, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Continued prayers fo you Jim

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.