Seeing 666 everywhere

The other day after i posted i saw the numer of posts hit 1666,today i did calculations regarding interest and the result was 666,then just before i was walking outside and i saw a pension card on the ground,i picked it up and saw the numbers 666 on it

i havnt been feeling good as it is and this it making it worse,why i am seeing these things?

[quote="Paul_theApostle, post:1, topic:314925"]
The other day after i posted i saw the numer of posts hit 1666,today i did calculations regarding interest and the result was 666,then just before i was walking outside and i saw a pension card on the ground,i picked it up and saw the numbers 666 on it

i havnt been feeling good as it is and this it making it worse,why i am seeing these things?

[/quote]

Provaction maybe? I don't think you should worry, but in a worst case scenario you may be being into becoming fearful in order to distract you from God or from accomplishing something important. Best way to deal is to ignore such things because it can't hurt you unless you let it right?

If you still can't get over it just mutter 777 under your breath. Lol that'll at least dispel any uneasiness :)

encountering the number 666 in ordinary daily activities is no different from encountering the numbers 4 8 7 or 13 which are considered to be lucky/unlucky in various cultures.

The references in the Revelation of John are purely symbolic.

the best description I've heard about the meaning of the number of the beast is as follows:

3: The Divine number
7: the number of perfection

6: one less than perfection: therefore imperfect
666: triple (divine) imperfection. i.e. something not God setting himself up as God to directly challenge The Lord.

none of this matters.

now remember: the digits 666 will come up a lot i calculations using Decimal notation, because when you divide a number by 3 you will get the modulus 1 or 2.
(i.e 6/3 = 2 remainder 0
7/3 = 2 remainder 1
8/3 = 2 remainder 2)
asside:
Modulus is the mathematical term for "Remainder" but can exist without the product. therefore
6 mod 3 = 0
7 mod 3 = 1
8 mod 3 = 2

if you do this calculation on a digital calculator, the result comes out as a decimal fraction
1/3 = 0.3333333333333333°
2/3 = 0.6666666666666666°

if you only use 3 decimal places you get 0.666°

this means these 3 digits occur with an absolutely enormous frequency when performing calculations that include division. - especially when dividing by multiples of 3 such as 6, 12 , and 24, numbers of significance when calculations include elements of time such as hours months and years.

[quote="Paul_theApostle, post:1, topic:314925"]

[/quote]

Hi,

Can you reply to me some questions?
Your Religion tag is "Latin" what do you mean with this? sorry my lack of understanding.

Now some personal questions.

Are you married?

Do you feel being persecuted by someone,in several aspects? (Bullying, neighbors or others)

In you life lately do you feel several coincidences in all ordinary and quotidian life making you not feel comfortable with that?

All the best and pray to Our Lady to help all of us (Catholics)

Mike

Latin Catholic

not married

yes or maybe persecuted

not sure if i understand the last question

but i always have ‘conencidences’ happen,

not sure if if suffering from delusion also

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.