Sell my house

This is the second year I have tried to sell my house. Please I need alot of prayers and I can’t do it my self. I have said so many rosarys and novenas.I really do not want to complain because so many people have so many problems so much worse than me.

I am praying now

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord be with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

thank you you don’t know how much it means to me!!

Did you plant a statue of St. Joseph? That helps sell your house also. Try praying to him also. Just be sure you mark where you buried him so you can dig him up again and take him to your new house. Keep praying too. Maybe God doesn’t want you to move.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Thanks for all your prayers, today I received a offer on my house. We took the offer now we hope everything goes well. Now we have to look for a condo . Keep praying!!

Thank you, Jesus, for giving this couple a buyer! Now, may they find a good condo at a reasonable price. Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

Lord in your mercy please help this house to sell. We will give you all the glory, honor and praise!! Thank you!
mlz

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please, if it be Your Holy Will, allow this person to successfully sell their house. Lord, the housing market is very difficult right now for many people, both buyers, sellers, and those risking the loss of their home. Comfort this person, and if it not be Your Holy Will that their house should be sold, Lord, console them in Your Peace and assure them of Your Providence. However, Lord, if it is within the gaze of Your Mercy, descend Your Holy Spirit and allow this person’s house to be sold. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

We found a condo we like and put a offer on it to day at 5:30. We pray they take the offer. This week our house will be inspected and hope the appraisel goes well. Thanks for all your prayers!!

May the process continue to go smoothly-

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
Amen.

Keep praying .will have the appraisal on my condo soon. Then the bank will hopefully approve my loan.:blessyou:

Lord help your servants find other housing that they need.:smiley:

Our Father Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

still praying …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Keep praying! my appraisial came in on my condo same price I am paying for it.which is great.also the roof repair on my house wasn’t as bad as they thought.Thank you Lord!:extrahappy:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.