Seminarian Sound Off!

I've seen about three people on here mention they are seminarians and I thought perhaps we could get a little thread going to see who all here is discerning a call to the priesthood! I'll start us off...

My name is Kyle and I'm going into my second year of college seminary this Fall. I attend St. Charles Borromeo Seminary in PA studying for a bachelor's degree in Philosophy. When the school year is done I work landscaping and facility maintenece at a private estate.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow sems!

We Seminarians got to stick together :smiley:

I was going to be a freshman seminarian this year, but I put it off. I will be God willing, a sophomore seminarian next year. Darren Oglesby, Archdiocese of Indinapolis. I

I am starting my second year at a major theologate. That would be the second year of the M.Div.

Second collegiate, first year of seminary. Everyone excited for school?

Hey Kyle (and the rest) I will be starting Seminary at St. Charles Borromeo in PA too!

I was originally supposed to go to 2 College, but I think I will be put into 1st until some things get sorted out. It is incredible to meet a (n almost) fellow classmate!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

I will be entering my second year of formation this fall as a sophomore at St. John Vianney College Seminary in St. Paul, Minnesota. I am studying for the Archdiocese of St. Paul & Minneapolis.

Entering seminary was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made! I have learned so much there about what it means to truly be a man in Christ, and man of the Church, and a man for others!

Pax Christi, brothers!

My prayers are with you all!! :gopray2:

All of you are now On my prayer list!

Thank you very much for the prayers, you’re both in my prayers!

I’m Jeff and I need to call my seminary to see where I’ll be as I have gotten acceptance letters for both the college and pre-theology. If I’m not in pre-theology I should be starting as a junior in the college. I will be attending the Pontifical College Josephinum

Hi all,

My name is Scott and I attend Luther Seminary in St. Paul, MN and I am studying for the Lutheran ministry and military chaplaincy. I graduated the University of St. Thomas, a great Catholic university, in May 2011 with a bachelor's in mechanical engineering. Nice to meet everyone.

Haha! You weren't so concerned about 'sounding off' when you missed chapel this morning, kyle! Getting an early start on break? Just kidding, just kidding. :D:D You're a cool guy. :cool:

Hope you have a holy and blessed Christmas, and I'll see you next semester!

Praying for all of you, God bless. :)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.