Seminary acceptance!

**Dear Brothers and Sisters in the SACRED HEART of Our LORD, JESUS CHRIST!

I have been accepted as a Seminarian for the Archdiocese of Detroit!! Please pray for me, as it is now that the real journey will begin!

Please also keep the Archdiocese of Detroit and all the other Seminarians in your prayers!!
I am estatic with joy!**

Congratulations. That is great news.

Praying for you.

Pax et bonum,

Jim

I am so deeply happy for you. Congratulations! While you are in Michigan, try to get up for a visit to the Diocese of Marquette. It is the northern most part of Michigan (about 9 hours from Detroit) on the coast of Lake Superior. The Cathedral is lovely, and they will welcome you as a visitor with open arms.

I can imagine! Congratulations! God is good! I know he has wonderful things in store for you. What you are giving up you are about to receive back a hundredfold. I rejoice in your happiness!

I’m very happy for you. From your thoughtful and faithful posts I think you will be a fine priest and that the Diocese will soon gain a priceless asset!

May the Lord continue to bless you and those soon to be in your charge. < Thought of you as a pastor just then. :slight_smile:

:dancing:We will pray for you.

**Thank You everyone

This is not for my sake, but for the Love and Glory of JESUS CHRIST, the Victory of HIS SACRED HEART, and the salvation of the souls of HIS Flock, that GOD-willing, I may be charged with one day. I am so very unworthy to recieve such an honor and privilege, yet I wholeheartedly and with full joy, accept this task. I beseech the help and intercession of Our Lady, Mother of Seminarians and the Church and my heavenly Mother, St. Joseph, Her most chaste Spouse and one of my patrons, St. Philomena, St. Germaine, St. Therese of Lisieux, St. Charles Borromeo, St.Maria Goretti, St. Dominic Savio, St.John Bosco, St. Louis De Monfort, Bl. John Paul II, St.s Peter and Paul and St. Jean Marie Vianney- the one Priest that I aspire to hopefully imitate one day. I also ask the prayers of You my Brothers and Sisters as this will be a LONG haul, but one that will be worth it in the end!

May the Priestly Heart of JESUS form me into a humble, zealous and loving Priest for HIS Flock.

Please keep the prayers coming!**

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Prayers for you on your journey.
Mary.

Carissime frater in Christo, frater Mymamamary!

Felix sum pro te, frater, quia Christus te elegit! Secerdos bonum esto!
Pro te orabam et orabo. Benedicat te Deus!

Semper in Deo Omnipotente,
frater tuus Attempto - Iacobus Gallavis

What joyful news!

I’m in, joining all in prayer of thanks for your acceptance to the seminary and for more graces be bestowed on you through formation and ordination.

May our Blessed Mother help protect you always.

:gopray2:

Congratulations!

Blessings,

G.

Congratulations indeed. Part one of the prayer answered. Now comes the hard part. Be patient of all your brothers and sisters and of everyone. Listen to your spiritual director and study diligently. Linus2nd

Awesome, awesome news. Prayers offered for you :slight_smile:

Congratulations. How wonderful!

CONGRATULATIONS!

And…

You remember the poor as well.

CONGRATULATIONS!! It’s been such a journey to watch you get to this point and you have an amazing journey ahead of you! It’s an incredible time to be a priest in the Church. Stay close to Christ and our Blessed Mother.

GOD BLESS YOU!

Chloe M.

Good show, lad.

I heard of my own acceptance to the Seminary back in March and I was quite elated as well. I am very happy for you and pray earnestly for your continued success.

I do think it would be better not to publicize too much, lest something comes back to haunt you in the coming years.

Congratulations! May he lead you on your journey.

May the Lord keep you, May His Face shine upon you and give you His Peace.

What a privilege, go with God.

Sandra:signofcross:

:blessyou::blessyou::blessyou:

Congratulations!!!

Praise God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.