Seminary

Hey for anyone who might be wondering what seminary life is like, here is an idea.

-We just started our formation year so there isnt a whole lot. But its going to be added to as time goes on.

contemporaryseminarian.blogspot.com/

[quote="mte102288, post:1, topic:213481"]
Hey for anyone who might be wondering what seminary life is like, here is an idea.

-We just started our formation year so there isnt a whole lot. But its going to be added to as time goes on.

[/quote]

Interesting. Thank you for sharing this.

Thanks for checkin it out.

PS. This is for the diocese of San Bernardino in Southern California.

[quote="mte102288, post:3, topic:213481"]
Thanks for checkin it out.

PS. This is for the diocese of San Bernardino in Southern California.

[/quote]

You are welcome.

[quote="mte102288, post:1, topic:213481"]

[/quote]

Interesting. It looks like a great place (actually WOW) to study and live.

More updates! Thanks for checking it out!

Nice blog! I myself have a similar one (points to signature). It’s always good to here about other seminarians. :slight_smile:

[quote="Biedrik, post:7, topic:213481"]
Nice blog! I myself have a similar one (points to signature). It's always good to here about other seminarians. :)

[/quote]

RIght on man, I went ahead and checked it out. I agree, it is good to see what other seminarians have to say.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.