Sen. Ted Kennedy has malignant brain tumor

BOSTON (AP) - Sen. Edward M. Kennedy say he has a malignant brain tumor.

Doctors for the Massachusetts Democrat say tests conducted after Kennedy suffered a seizure this weekend show a tumor in his left parietal lobe. His treatment will be decided after more tests but the usual course includes combinations of radiation and chemotherapy.

The 76-year-old senator has been hospitalized in Boston since Saturday, when he was airlifted from Cape Cod after a seizure at his home.

whec.com/article/stories/s450501.shtml?cat=565

Wow, prayers for him. :gopray2:

My prayers for him.

I don’t like his politics and don’t think I would like him as a person but I will pray for his recovery.

**I don’t care about his politics. I like him as a man. **

My prayers for him are unconditional in every way.

I wonder if this will lead him to reconcile himself with the diocese, perhaps by changing how he votes on the right to life.

Here is an update

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/kennedy;_ylt=Ah8OrfPLlm5K.pSEzh0NP9eMwfIE

Praying for him…

Prayers being sent for him and his family.

Prayers for Sen Kenedy and family

I don’t like what he stands for, but he is in my prayers. God is pulling him back into the fold. I hope he will understand that his true and pure ideals should led him back to the teachings of the church. God is giving him one big present. TIME to get his heart and soul in order.

I don’t care for his politics or as a person either but I will be praying for his health and that his heart gets in the right place.

With all these prayers …The man will have to be converted.

I don’t like Ted Kennedy’s politics and I think he is a poor excuse for a man. But I hope that he does not suffer and that he uses the time left to him to pray and prepare to meet God.

Prayers for him and his family.

…that what is happening to him will bring him back to the fullness of his Catholic faith, including public repudiation of his long assocation with anti-Catholic social policies.

More than that, my long-term sympathy for the Kopechne family outweighs any sympathy I might have for him.

DaveBj

I agree wholeheartedly with DaveBj.
Nobody prays for Mary Jo Kophechne.

Still, I wouldn’t wish a brain tumor on my worst enemy.
My paternal grandpa and one of my favorite uncles
were taken into eternity by brain tumors. Horrible.

I pray for Senator Kennedy, especially for his
repentance from his horrendous wickedness of many decades in defiantly supporting the killing of unborn babies and for defiantly, against the church, promoting the radical homosexual agenda with all his vigor. I hope he recovers from his illness, but if not, I pray he repents of these diabolical positions before he goes to meet Our Maker.

Mary, Mother of Mercy, pray for us.

I heard about this on talk radio today, and everyone is praying for his recovery. :gopray:

Although, with Hugh Hewitt, I would add…after he recovers, I pray for his retirement. :stuck_out_tongue:

Prayers for his conversion and all concerned…

Dear Jesus, Mary, and Joseph -

I love you -

Save souls!

He’s already a Catholic.

Nominally, yes, but he doesn’t live like one. Conversion is a never-ending process… until you die.

The Kennedy family has had more than it’s share of tragedy.
Praying for Ted.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.