Senator Burris' Memorial Day Surprise: Abortions Return to Military Hospitals?

Senator Burris' Memorial Day Surprise: Abortions Return to Military Hospitals?

[LIST]
]By Deacon Keith Fournier
*]6/6/2010
*]
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org*)
[/LIST]
It seems that Senator Burris has some influential friends in the Culture of Death Lobby.
Right before the Holiday when America paused to honor those who have died in the Defense of our True Freedoms, Senator Roland Burris offered an amendment - in a closed Senate Armed Services Committee meeting - which will turn our military hospitals around the whole world into abortion mills. The personnel would be forced to provide abortions, to kill our first neighbors, children in the womb, for any reason, at any age or stage. The Burris amendment removes Section 1093(b)1 of Title 10 of the U.S. Code.
images.catholic.org/ins_news/2010065453burris_2_inside.jpg

This Anti-Right to Life amendment, which will result in the killing of children in the womb on military bases, was drafted so as to require 60 votes to strip it from the overall legislation. It was intentionally woven into a complex piece of defense funding legislation.

WASHINGTON, DC (Catholic Online) - Sen. Roland Burris is the Democrat from Illinois who replaced now President Barrack Obama in the United States Senate. His appointment was surrounded by controversy. It was caught up in the alleged appointment for favors debacle involving former Governor Rod Blagojevich who is now on trial for corruption.

catholic.org/politics/story.php?id=36819

Chicago, Chicago, Chicago - Obama, Hillary, Rohm Emanuel, Burris.
This is no accident. They are working closely together.

Someone needs to tell those Nuns Orders who went against our Bishops that they accomplished their mission - taxpayer funded abortions for everyone.

Prior to the new health care bill, the Hyde Amendment which restricted taxpayer funded abortions would have not allowed the Military to fund abortions. So much for Obama's do-nothing Presidential Executive Order.

Why is it that anything controversial in Congress now only uses stealth measures and trickery?

This is utterly disgusting. My senator has never listened to me, but get on the phone, e-mail, fax and communicate with no minced words that we will NOT stand for this.

Why does anyone suprise here? The military has been pressuring female servicemen into having abortion for many years now. Why are they doing that? Because of lack of manning. I am not making this thing up. That's another reason why I am a reservist now.

Ever notice how when the culture of death is making major moves the lefitst media (so-called mainstream) never gives much publicity. Certainly they know many Americans would oppose this. Thus rather than reporting this with a favorible spin, they do their best to hide it all together. Partisanship is alive and well in the media.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.