Senator Kennedy falls ill; taken to Boston by helicopter

capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080517/NEWS11/80517001

Hyannis fire responded to the compound after a call was made around 8:30 a.m. It’s unclear what Kennedy’s medical condition is, but after he spent almost two hours in the emergency room a decision was made to transfer him to Mass General Hospital in Boston.

Kennedy, 76, was placed on a stretcher and wheeled out to the MedFlight helicopter around 10:15 a.m. where it took off from Barnstable Municipal Airport

Though I disagree with almost everything he stands for I am praying that he be healthy. :gopray:

And I also – let us pray for his recovery, and for the repose of his soul, if that is not granted.

Amen…Let us pray Divine Mercy. If anyone needs it he does. :signofcross: (I do not mean to be sarcastic…but he needs prayer bad.)

I just finished watching Fr. Corapi’s “Wake up America” and then learned of Ted Kennedy’s situation while changing the channel to Fox news. I agree, we should pray for him. We should also pray that he asks for a priest and has a change of heart regarding some of his beliefs.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.