time, and I ask: “Where is the hand of God in all this?”
We, as the Body of Him who fills everything in every
way, are called to do what we can to alleviate unjust
suffering the whole world over. We MUST COOPERATE
with the Holy Spirit and do His will to help those affected
by the plague, Pray, fast, and give alms so our heavenly
Father will be glorified in the Son thru the Church!(John
14:13) The emboldened phrase is mine as the Lord has
revealed to me our role in God’s Work thru the Church!

Praying for the repose of the souls of all who have died, those who remain ill & all those affected by this outbreak.

Christ gives the answer to the question about suffering and the meaning of suffering not only by his teachings but most of all by his own suffering. When Christ says ‘my God, my God why have you abandoned me’ his words express the suffering that is the estrangement from God. But precisely through the suffering he accomplishes the redemption. Human suffering has reached its culmination in the passion of Christ. At the same time, it has entered into a completely new dimension and a new order. It has been linked to love. In the cross of Christ, we must also pose a new question about the meaning of suffering and read in the cross, to its very depths, the answer to this question.

~ His Holiness John Paul II~

We all suffer in this situation. Praying especially for all directly involved.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayers said to God.

This is such a horrible and dreadful disease. :frowning:

I hope that a cure–or a vaccine–can be found really fast. I read that health care professionals have been working on a vaccine.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.