Sending my university applications

Hi :slight_smile: I’m sending several university applications to teachers college this and next week. I’d REALLY appreciate any prayers… Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Heavenly Father, You know that the college where Monica studies will impact on her life and her future in ways unknown to us, and she wishes to be where You know is best for her, for her spirituality, for the good influence she can offer others, for the friendships she will create, and for her future. She doesn't wish a mistake to be made. Thus, Father, we ask Your secure guidance and acceptance where all these conditions are according to Your highest will for her. Please let it be so.
Thank You Father

Praying for a good response ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray that Monica gets all positive responses from the universities she is applying to, and I pray that she gets into the best university for her soul and for her spiritual life. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.