Serbia Gay Pride march returns after four years

Serbia is keen to show increasing tolerance as it seeks to join the EU, the BBC’s Guy De Launey says.
Keeping Brussels happy is undoubtedly the motivation for allowing the Gay Pride march to go ahead, our correspondent in Belgrade says.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29399404

In order to impress the EU, Serbia needed military vehicles and soldiers dressed for battle in order to protect a parade of perversion. This is why I why I support Russia 100 pct against the EU-NATO and the West.

Disgusting. Serbia is forsaking its Christian heritage as well as its Slavic brotherhood by joining the gay European Union :mad:

This was all part of a long game by the defenders of filth everywhere, the EU and the US to destroy Eastern Europe. Drag 'em down to their level.

After the parade a group of Serbian Orthodox Christians marched along the same route to spiritually cleanse the city inserbia.info/today/2014/09/dveri-priests-walk-pride-parades-route-spiritually-cleanse-belgrade/

:frowning:

Too bad Russia and her rebels in Ukraine have attacked a country with no same-sex marriage, a Christian country. What’s the next Christian country with no same-sex marriage will Russia attack?

Hello. Why do you think this is disgusting? And also, what do you think Serbia should do? Should they ban the gay pride march? Just wondering. I for one am glad to live in a country where you can march without worried about going to prison or being killed.

The same old baseless Western propaganda.

Many ethnic Russians living in Ukraine were afraid of the junta’s move to the EU because any move towards the west means gay promotion and abortion.

Go ahead and look at Hungary, Orban’s government was pressured because it wasn’t pro-gay.

By the way, repeating that Russia attacked Ukraine is a baseless lie. The gangster-cronies of the West haven’t produced a single shred of evidence.

Russia has been willing to produce all the evidence it needs to back its claims up, it’s sad that westerners still take the word of their beloved CNN and BBC and FOX for granted when they are being fed lies.

It sounds like in Serbia the Gay Pride march means a march in favor of the lives of gay people more than a march in favor of the gay lifestyle.

I agree, that’s exactly what in means. They want the right just to exist, come out and live their lives without fear.

And in this same forum we have a thread about people in Germany who believe that incest is a fundamental right. No surprise there once you start promoting perversion.

Well then, I suppose the test would be what would what happen if traditional marriage supporters marched in a parade fitted to their objective.

:confused:

Has anyone here been supportive of the German Ethics Council with regard to their conclusion on that issue?

As for the issue of the Serbian Gay Pride march, is it a matter of freedom of expression? Would you deny them an opportunity to voice their beliefs and feeling? A few years ago, Serb protesters attacked a similar parade with rocks and Molotov cocktails. Do you think they were justified in attacking the marchers? Should the marchers never been allowed to speak?
rnw.nl/english/bulletin/rioters-attack-serb-police-ruling-party-hq-gay-pride-0

Augmentum Ad Hominem.

Many ethnic Russians living in Ukraine were afraid of the junta’s move to the EU because any move towards the west means gay promotion and abortion.

Go ahead and look at Hungary, Orban’s government was pressured because it wasn’t pro-gay.

By the way, repeating that Russia attacked Ukraine is a baseless lie. The gangster-cronies of the West haven’t produced a single shred of evidence.

Russia has been willing to produce all the evidence it needs to back its claims up, it’s sad that westerners still take the word of their beloved CNN and BBC and FOX for granted when they are being fed lies

Oh sure, I sure believe what you say, Poland is a NATO member and Poland has no same-sex marriage. Lithuania has no same-sex marriage.

Speaking of Hungary, is that the same government that has Neo-Nazi-types in it and in this case Russia says nothing about it.

I never suggested anyone on this forum supported incest, but it’s obvious that there are some people in Germany do.

If this parade was banned by the government there would be no threat of violent confrontations. Moscow did the right thing by banning homosexual marches.

And a march for tolerance for people with SSA.

I wonder how many here have actually read the CCC on same sex attraction? Judeging by the several posts here that display distaste for SSA people it does not seem like many.

10 of 13 Newest EU States Reject 'Gay Marriage’

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/10-13-newest-eu-states-reject-gay-marriage

Since 2004, 13 nations have joined the European Union and 10 of them either prohibit or do not recognize homosexual marriage, while the remaining three allow some legal “partnership” recognitions but not on the same level as heterosexual marriage.

Besides Croatia, 12 other nations, all from Eastern Europe, have joined the EU since 2004. Not one of those nations legally recognizes homosexual “marriage” and only three permit some legal standing for same-sex couples.

The nations that joined the EU since 2004 are as follows:

**Bulgaria (2007)

Croatia (2013)

Cyprus (2004)

Czech Republic (2004)

Estonia (2004)

Hungary (2004)

Latvia (2004)

Lithuania (2004)

Malta (2004)

Poland (2004)

Romania (2007)

Slovakia (2004)

Slovenia (2004)**

:confused: I thought if a country joined the EU, they had to recognize gay marriage?

So the government should ban any speech it considers to be unpopular? Who in the government determines whether a viewpoint should be allowed to be presented in public, and on what basis is the decision made?

Is your position any different from fascism?

This is the proper approach. No one needs to harm gay people.

Peace,
Ed

Gay people have every right to have a public event, same as orthodox Christians have a right to their event. It is in accordance with the Serbian Constitution.

But I know that many Catholics would like nothing more than to deprive gay people of the rights declared in The Universal Declaration Of Human Rights.

No wonder , really, considering thar their god gave a direct commandment of genocide against gays (Old Testament). No wonder that it’s Christian ideology that was responsible for mass persecution , imprisonment, sending gays to insane asylums all around the world.

Mass persecution of gay people started when Christions got into power all over the world and started pushing their ideology on all people of all faiths or those who didn’t believe at all.

And there are still many who are not happy that the Universal Declaration Of Human Rights applies to gay people.

if this parade was banned by the government there would be no threat of violent confrontations

Your logic is …priceless…

So, government shouldn’t protect a peaceful demonstration that is guaranteed by the Constitution because of religious extremists threats?

Would you apply the same logic to islamists threatening Christian demonstrations?

Government must deal with anyone who think a certain group of people doesn’t deserve to exercise their Constitutional and Universal right because, well, we don’t like you much or because an old book says so.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.