Servant of God Frank J. Parater

Loving Father, Your servant, Frank Parater, sought perfection as a student, scout, and seminarian. He offered himself to You completely through the Sacred Heart of Your beloved Son, Jesus. Through the intercession of Frank Parater, may young people answer Your call to follow Jesus as priests and religious. Grant the favors I seek, so that Your Church may recognize his holiness and proclaim him Blessed. Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen

Imprimatur: +Walter F. Sullivan, Bishop of Richmond (February 7, 2002)

arlingtondiocese.org/vocations/voc_parater.php

richmonddiocese.org/Parater/fparatershortake.htm

xaviermissionaries.org/M_Life/NL_Archives/2002-N_Lett/US_Parater1.htm

Servant of God Frank J. Parater, Pray for our Seminarians, Priests, all who serve God and His people, Pray for us. Amen.

I thought I was the only one who knew of Frank Parater :wink:

Here is the Holy Card that I have with the same prayer.
I pray for the vocation of my two sons and my daughter.

Paul

Hello and thank you for the links. These are very timely as tomorrow, Febraury 7, is the anniversary of his death. :thumbsup:

Paul2274- What a beautiful Holy card God bless you for sharing.

Family Vocation Prayer

Loving God, each member of our family is a special gift from you. You have given each of us gifts and talents so that we may enjoy life but also so we can share with others. Generous and loving people are needed for service and leadership in our Church.

Help us to know how to encourage and support each other so that we can respond generously to this need. We know that you will be with us, invite us to become the kind of people you desire us to be. Help us to trust in you and in each other. Amen.

circleofprayer.com/vocations-prayers.html

miccatholic- I didn’t even realize that thank you for pointing that out. :thumbsup:

**Servant of God Frank J. Parater

Loving Father, Your servant, Frank Parater, sought perfection as a student, scout, and seminarian. He offered himself to You completely through the Sacred Heart of Your beloved Son, Jesus. Through the intercession of Frank Parater, may young people answer Your call to follow Jesus as priests and religious. Grant the favors I seek, so that Your Church may recognize his holiness and proclaim him Blessed. Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen

arlingtondiocese.org/voca…oc_parater.php

richmonddiocese.org/Parat…ershortake.htm

xaviermissionaries.org/M_…S_Parater1.htm

Servant of God Frank J. Parater, Pray for our Seminarians, Priests, all who serve God and His people, Pray for us. Amen. **

arlingtondiocese.org/voca…oc_parater.php

richmonddiocese.org/Parat…ershortake.htm

xaviermissionaries.org/M_…S_Parater1.htm

Servant of God Frank J. Parater, Pray for our Seminarians, Priests, all who serve God and His people, Pray for us. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.