Several Things in my Life I Need Prayers For

I am a girl (otherwise anonemous) and I decided to come on here because I need prayers for several things. In this post I will say what (and try to explain why, without being too specific.) I hope it isn’t too much or too badly phrased, & thank you to anyone who prays.

Five years ago, I went to school with a girl who I badly wanted to be friends with, & who I SHOULD have been friends with. (She was so nice, and that schoolyear should have been great. But I had no idea how to behave, so it wasn’t. I had social difficulties, & other problems. It was awful.) Anyway, all that has now been solved, & recently, I heard important news about this girl. It caused me to experience a…’blast from the past’, & to reflect on what a beautiful personality she has. So please pray that, if God wishes, I will encounter her again, & maybe become friends with her (& apoligize for not knowing how to behave, that must have made me seem unfriendly.) But if God doesn’t wish it, I can understand; her life & his plans are absolutely none of my business. But please still pray that he will spare me from an unhealthy obsession (I tend to get obsessed with people I badly want to be friends with) & that she & her family will have good & happy lives.

Nowadays, I go to a different school, where I am in a very special year. It is supposed to develop a lot of skills etc, but people can use it to be lazy or idle, or as a year of messing around. To be beneficial, it needs effort, initiative, motivation…etc. I want to use it properly, use all my ability,& do everything with it you’re supposed to. But this is not easy for me…Please pray that God will help me, & that he will make sure I use it properly, & to it’s full potential, & not for things like thinking too much & daydreaming. Please pray it doesn’t end up like the year in the previous paragraph.

I have also being trying to rebuild my life, b/c I have gained some very sad experience since 5 years ago…I won’t go into all that, but I know they were important lessons, & it was good for me really. They really don’t effect me anymore, & I’m ready to move on. But this is just-difficult…Especially since I still have to live with an awful family situation…though I know too well not to let that effect me. (And it’s like the sad things that happened 5 years ago were a catylist for afterwards, but that’s complicated. It feels sort of as if those 5 years never happened, in the sense that I have learned from them, but I now no longer feel so much over them, & I’m not so interested in thinking about them. Instead, I can look at 5 years ago & think about then & the effects on afterwards objectively.) Anyway, please pray that God will help me rebuild my life, & NOT dwell on the past. (But it’s weird, b/c unless I dwell on SOMETHING, I usually have an empty feeling & want a lot of attention. And although the people in my school are nice (I am very, very lucky), it wouldn’t work me being proper friends with them, & they don’t always pay attention to me, & I feel left out.) Please pray also that if God wishes, he will put an end to my awful family situation (which is really quite ridiculous) & that he will help me do his will in all aspects of life.

Please pray also that I can rebuild my relationship with God, the saints, etc…I really love them, & I used to do my best for them, but since I was exposed to some mean people, & since my sad experience has decreased my feelings, it has been more difficult. And they’ve done SO MUCH for me! It’s really not fair; I want to thank them & pay more attention to them again, & do a lot more for them.

One more thing- God has entrusted me with the care of 2 beautiful sister hamsters.At first I couldn’t even think of spiritually appropriate names for them, but that has been solved. Please pray that I will be able to care for them properly, give them all the attention & freedom they want, keep them happy as they so deserve to be, preserve them from harm, & not make any mistakes in caring for them. (I have birds too, & I think they have everything they want, but please pray that God will guide me in caring for them too. It’s such a responsibility.)

Thank you in advance for all your prayers. I’m sorry if this is badly written, but I’m no good at writing things like this so it was difficult. And sorry if it’s too long, but it helped me to express it, & I don’t really talk like this with people irl. I won’t write any other messages or post in any other threads, but I will pray for all you too.

Thank you again!

praying
:signofcross:
Our Father,
Who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

Glory be to the Father
And to the Son
And to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning,
Is now,
And ever shall be,
World without end.

Amen
:amen:

I will be praying for you.

Jesus please welcome this girl deeper into Your heart and into the hopes that You have for her life. Please help her to continue to overcome past sorrows and difficulties and to flourish as the person she is created to be. Please give her rewarding relationships and a happy future

Peace Be With You! You write very well. I found this prayer. Prayer for Peace and Joy! Jesus, I want to rejoice in you always. You are near. Let me have no anxiety, but in every concern by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving I wish to let my petitions be made known in my commmuning with God. May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and my thoughts in you. Amen! Christ’s Peace be with you Always!

Praying for all of your intentions, hon…

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:13

Praying for you. God Bless you.

Lord Jesus, we give thanks for the young people who desire to know You and to do Your will. Bless this beautiful young lady with the grace and wisdom to flourish in her school and her family life. In this beautiful soul, let others see Your face and come to know you better. May she be a witness to Your love and Your mercy.

Halleljuah!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying that you will share your talents, abilities, and the gift of yourself with others. Praying that St. Raphael will lead you to some good Catholic friends. :slight_smile:

Prayer to St. Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings :angel1:

O Raphael, lead us towards those we are waiting for, those who are
waiting for us! Raphael, Angel of Happy Meetings, lead us by the hand
towards those we are looking for! May all our movements, all their
movements, be guided by your Light and transfigured by your joy.

Angel guide of Tobias, lay the request we now address to you at the feet
of Him on whose unveiled Face you are privileged to gaze. Lonely and
tired, crushed by the separations and sorrows of earth, we feel the need
of calling to you and of pleading for the protection of your wings, so
that we may not be as strangers in the Province of Joy, all ignorant of
the concerns of our country.

Remember the weak, you who are strong–you whose home lies beyond the
region of thunder, in a land that is always peaceful, always serene, and
bright with the resplendent glory of God.
Amen.

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.