Severely Needed Prayer Request

Loved One/ Family Friend Could Possibly Be On The Rode To Suicide Right Now… As I Am Typing. I Am Deathly Afraid And Have Asked Jesus For Me To Take His Place If Need Be!!!

Please Please Please Pray

Charlie Sansone Is His Name

Father, by the power of your Spirit you have filled the hearts of your faithful people with gifts of love for one another. Hear the prayers we offer for our relatives and friends. Give them health of mind and body that they may do your will with perfect love. We ask this for Charlie Lord. Amen

prayers for Charlie :crossrc:

I will remember you in my prayers tonight.

Lord, it is in our loneliest hour that we turn to You for help. As Charlie wanders and despairs, send an image, a person, a situation which will turn his heart to You, Who await with an endless supply of love and compassion. Mercifully grant a sense of purpose to his life, and reveal to him the love that awaits him, and the hearts that are troubled over his mental state. Grant this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

LORD Jesus
Guide Ur Son

Jesus, You experienced abandonment by Your Beloved Father during Your torment on the cross. Please let Charlie feel Your presence in a way he can recognize; give him hope and strength to fight despair and protect him from the devil’s lies.

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

I am praying a Rosary for him, the Glorious mysteries, right now!

*Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. *

I will say a prayer for you and your family.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

He will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]
[/FONT]**[/FONT]

Jesus please overwhelm Charlie with Your love for him, help him to get through this and to flourish in his life and spirit. Jesus please grant our prayers for him.

Praying for Charlie.

God bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.