Sex in Marriage

(I took the liberty of rephrasing my post, as it revealed too much personal detail).

Is it sinful for a couple to stop intercourse because of pain even though the wife completed first (but not the husband)?

You stopped to show your wife compassion because continuing was causing her pain. I can't see how there would be any sin in that. By all means, check with a priest if you feel you must.

[quote="Sparki777, post:2, topic:235527"]
You stopped to show your wife compassion because continuing was causing her pain. I can't see how there would be any sin in that. By all means, check with a priest if you feel you must.

[/quote]

What he said. And God bless you for your strength and compassionate love for your wife.

Peace
James

quote="spiritualwrrior, post:1, topic:235527".

Is it sinful for a couple to stop intercourse because of pain even though the wife completed first (but not the husband)?

[/quote]

It would probably be sinful not to stop.

[quote="GraceDK, post:4, topic:235527"]
It would probably be sinful not to stop.

[/quote]

Agree with this, you don't want to cause your wife discomfort nor cause her to associate pain with sex.
It's not ok to complete the act if it is causing someone pain. That is a legitimate reason to stop intercourse. They were not interrupting because of a contraceptive mindset.

thats what I said. :rolleyes:

http://www.metalmusicarchives.com/images/covers/shemale-shemale(ep).jpg

Agree with the others, but have you looked into why there is so much pain? I can understand some pain at first, but if it is a continuing problem a trip to the gynecologist would be in order.

I do not think it is sinful at all...thank you for coming here and welcome!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.