Sexual Preference and Sin: The Bible and God's Law are clear

1. The Bible begins and ends with what the Catholic Church considers to be absolutely normal, naturally psychologically rooted and defined, anti-depravity and completely socially preferred and accepted: heterosexuality. There is no place for the homosexual. He/she is completely incompatible with this.

Hang on, something’s missing. Let me start over.

1. The Bible begins and ends with what the Catholic Church considers to be absolutely normal, naturally psychologically rooted and defined, anti-depravity and completely socially preferred and accepted: sinful heterosexuality. There is no place for the homosexual. He/she is completely incompatible with this.

Leviticus 20:13: ואיש אשר ישכב את זכר משכבי אשה תועבה עשו שניהם מות יומתו דמיהם בם

1. “And a man who will lie down with a male in a woman’s bed, both of them have made an abomination; dying they will be put to death, their blood is on them.”

2. “The man with the men in the bed of that woman at it with each other just as she is, is dying, being abominable/resentful with it. He then does so, as will the others. It’s in their blood.”

See Rev 2:22. “The man” is the author.

Lev 20:13 is a prophecy of what is to come in thousands of years time, and therefore in those days a tangible representation of immortality. It is also a statement depicting genetic mortality which will continue for thousands of years, and how we deal with it.
To this, there is a third implied layer: God’s Immortality and Perfection, Mankind’s mortality and imperfection, and how each deals with the other.

Which path? 1 and 3 (odd)? Or 2 and 4 (even)? :shrug:

1. Here endeth the lesson.

2. Hear! Endeth the lesion!

Thanks for providing me with a teaching tool.

Many of my residents, when attending classes on psychopathology and psychiatric phenomenology, are confused by the term “clang association” and “chance association”.

Your post, while void of any moral or logical sense, has provided me with good examples of both. :stuck_out_tongue:

How does someone “banned” still able to post…just asking:hmmm:

I was wondering the same thing myself! :shrug:

I think he made the post first, and got banned later. (He wasn’t banned yet when I replied.) :stuck_out_tongue:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.