sexual temptation

I'm in recovery for sexual addiction, and very nearly succumbed to sexual temptation earlier today. I have almost 2 years of sobriety, and don't want to give that up.

All prayers appreciated.

Christ's peace be with you always.

Lord and Master, please send scores of angels to protect brgregmack against sexual temptation and all temptations to sin. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Amen.

I praise and thank You our God for all the graces You have given our brother Greg during the last two years.
I praise and thank You for helping him through this onslaught earlier today.
Please give him rest and peace, and continue to support him in his determination to live according to Your loving commandments.

God bless you our dear Brother in Christ.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O Holy Mary, sinless and pure, pray for all those who are addicted to sex or lust. Pray for those who are keeping sober that they may stay the course. Pray for them that they will be given a share in your purity. May we all come to say a resounding "yes" to the Lord our God as you did at the Annunciation. Amen.

Prayer said.:thumbsup:

Praying for you. May you be blessed with peace, strength and determination.

Lord Jesus please give brgregmack strength that he may overcome his temptations.
Archangel Michael please defend him.

Blessed Virgin Mary please give strength to brgregmack, that he may overcome his temptations. Lord Jesus Christ, please have mercy on him, so that he will be strengthened in determination and faith to overcome his sexual temptaions. St. Maria Goretti, pray for him. †

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Prayers offered!

Mother Mary, I recommend brgregmack to you. Please wrap your mantle of love and purity around him and protect him. May he call out your name for help whenever he begins to be assulted by temptation … I know he will receive you help. Mother Mary, please intercede for brgregmack. May he deepen his devotion to you, as you are his Mother, his Advocate, his Hope. Amen.

please keep up the praying, for the storm hasn't been calmed yet...:nope:

Am praying for you!!

Praying!

✟✟✟
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell; but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
✟✟✟

keep praying.
While I've fallen (and am binging) I feel like I'm slowly coming out of the woods...

I keep falling… and falling… and falling… all day on the computer today:sad_yes:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.