Share your findings of Jesus going through human feelings

When you read your scriptures share with us feelings Jesus had while walking the Earth. Cut and Paste the scripture site and write down the feelings he shared with us.

When Jesus saw that a crowd was rapidly gathering, He *rebuked *the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You deaf and mute spirit, I command you, come out of him and do not enter him again.” 26 Mk:9;25…Rebuke or a reprimand

13 And they were bringing children to Him so that He might touch them; but the disciples rebuked them. 14 But when Jesus saw this, He was indignant and said to them, "Permit the children to come to Me; do not hinder them; for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 “Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all.” 16 And *He took them in His arms *and began blessing them, laying His hands on them. Mk 10:13-16…Indignant/anger or annoyance
He took…Love and joy

Jesus wept. (John 11:35)

-Tim-

“Neither do I condemn you (compassion). Go your way, and from now on do not sin again (conversion).” - John 8:11

Did the search using ‘emotions’ today instead of ‘feelings’ and things went better. :slight_smile: Thanks again for the search questions I don’t think I would ever have thought to ask.

1. The Bible and Emotions - PDF

biblecharts.org/sermons/emotionsthreethebibleandemotions.pdf

(Interesting that it has the OT, Jesus — and Paul (?).)

1a. Website of Google search page for the above - 8th one down.

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=bible%2c emotions of jesus

1. Part A: Humanity and Emotions of Jesus - Fr. Tommy Lane

frtommylane.com/bible/enjoying_the_bible/07_nt.htm

(This one looks comprehensive, but haven’t read it yet.)

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.