Sharon Taken to Hospital

Alot of talk about the ramifications on Fox News right now:

**Sharon Taken to Hospital
**Sunday, December 18, 2005

JERUSALEM — Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was taken to a Jerusalem hospital Sunday after feeling ill while working in his office, two Israel television stations reported. One of the stations said he suffered a minor stroke and had lost consciousness.

Full Story

PF

Media quoted medical sources as diagnosing that he suffered a minor CVA or "stroke."
Doctors described the initial diagnosis as a minor Cerebral Vascular Accident (CVA) or stroke. Even in the best case, Sharon would need to be hospitalized for at least several days, and his re-election campaign may be in jeopardy.
SOURCE

Yes, I saw the clips on tv especially of the Palestinians celebrating by firing their guns in the air and eating candy at the news of Sharons stroke. Nice folks!

[quote=rascal one]Yes, I saw the clips on tv especially of the Palestinians celebrating by firing their guns in the air and eating candy at the news of Sharons stroke. Nice folks!
[/quote]

Y’gotta wonder about this kind of behaviour. :ehh:

[quote=Ani Ibi]Y’gotta wonder about this kind of behaviour.
[/quote]

I stopped wondering a long time ago.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.