Shine your light into her heart lord!

Lord enter Dagmara’s heart / Lord bring your light , your love , your heart and mind to be in her now . Let this change occur instantly right now as you are the healer and creator of all things and giver of all things that are good . Lord thank you , let it be now ! thank you lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN HER LIFE . thank you lord , in the name of Jesus , amen .eVERYONE PRAY ! thanks, John

Praying Now

Praying for your intentions now.:gopray2:

cagrl and pyropam thanks for praying for Dagmara to have our lord in her heart . thanks, John

:amen:

Praying for Dagmara…lovely name…

Praying with you

Bubbie, Barbara Therese and lindamarie thanks for praying for Dagmara to have our lord Jesus Christ in her heart . I also want that the HOLY SPIRIT BE IN HER AND GUIDE HER AND DIRECT HER IN THE LORD JESUS’S WAYS ! Praise God ! thanks, John

Merciful and loving God, Father of all creation, we lift up to You the heart of Dagmara. May your mercy and grace surround her and permeate her to the core of her being, filing her with love in imitation of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Bless John, who so fervently prays for those whom he loves. Increase his faith as you increase Dagmara’s love of the life which is Your precious gift to her. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

po18guy thanks for praying for Dagmara to have our lord Jesus Christ in her heart . I also want that the HOLY SPIRIT BE IN HER AND GUIDE HER AND DIRECT HER IN THE LORD JESUS’S WAYS ! Praise God ! I ask you keep her in your prayers ! LORD hear our prayers for Dagmara , thank you LORD in the name of Jesus , amen . John . Everyone keep Dagmara in your prayers ! thanks, John

Praying.

:signofcross:

Thanks to you stitch and po18guy and everyone on the forum praying for Dagmara . thanks for praying for Dagmara to have our lord Jesus Christ in her heart . I also want that the HOLY SPIRIT BE IN HER AND GUIDE HER AND DIRECT HER IN THE LORD JESUS’S WAYS ! Praise God ! I ask you keep her in your prayers ! LORD hear our prayers for Dagmara , thank you LORD in the name of Jesus , amen . John . Everyone keep Dagmara in your prayers ! thanks, John

Thanks to you pieta and stitch and po18guy and everyone on the forum praying for Dagmara .:slight_smile: Thanks for praying for Dagmara to have our lord Jesus Christ in her heart .:slight_smile: I also want that the HOLY SPIRIT BE IN HER AND GUIDE HER AND DIRECT HER IN THE LORD JESUS’S WAYS !:thumbsup: Praise God ! I ask you keep her in your prayers ! :thumbsup: LORD hear our prayers for Dagmara , thank you LORD in the name of Jesus , amen . John . Everyone keep Dagmara in your prayers ! thanks, John:thumbsup:

Dear Lord GOD , hear the prayers of everyone here in this forum praying for Dagmara ! LORD I BELIEVE YOU HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND I BELIEVE YOU ARE BRINGING YOUR SON and our SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT INTO DAGMARA’S HEART AND MIND AND BODY AND FILLING HER WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND MAKING HER A LOVING CHRISTLIKE CATHOLIC ! Praise God ! thank you Father , in the name of Jesus ! amen . Thanks everyone for praying . Please keep Dagmara in your prayers . God Bless you all , John

Thank you Pieta and Stitch for your prayers for Dagmara . I do appreciate that you prayed for her . Please keep her in your prayers . I greatly appreciate this . Lord hear our prayers for Dagmara ! thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus , amen . John

:signofcross: Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed it the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying for Dagmara.
:gopray2:

Praying.

:blessyou:

Thank you so much PIETA for the Hail Mary prayer to our Blessed Mother for Dagmara .:slight_smile: THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYER FOR DAGMARA 244ROCKET:) AND THANK YOU JEAN FOR YOUR PRAYER FOR DAGMARA .:slight_smile: Everyone I greatly appreciate your prayers .:thumbsup: I know that one day soon Dagmara will also be grateful for our prayers for her as she is filled with the holy spirit and has Jesus in her heart and knows he is her saviour .:thumbsup: Praise God ! KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS ! , THANKS , John:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.