SHM With Alex Cormier 7/24/05

Thanks for joining me tonight

Armstrong Wins 7th Tour de France

Lance Armstrong captured his seventh straight Tour de France Sunday, putting an emphatic stamp on the career of cycling’s greatest champion.
sday Launch

After extensive troubleshooting, NASA is on track to launch the Shuttle Discovery no earlier than 10:39 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, July 26.

STS-114 – the first Shuttle mission in more than two years – is set to test new safety procedures and deliver supplies and equipment to the International Space Station.

**[size=4]Chinese bishop released after arrest[/size] **

Beijing, Jul. 22 (CWNews.com) - Bishop Julius Jia Zhiguo, the underground Catholic leader who was arrested by Chinese authorities on July 4, was released from custody 3 days later, the US-based Cardinal Kung Foundation has disclosed. Bishop Jia, who heads the Zhending diocese in the province of Hebei, has now been arrested 6 times since the beginning of 2004. The 70-year-old bishop, who has spent more than 20 years in prison, lives under constant government surveillance.

[right]This is the latest news from Straight from the Horses Mouth[/right]
[right]Alex C.[/right]

Join me tuesday for more World and Catholic news

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Alex/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/untitled.bmp2005

Join me Tuesday for complete coverage before and after the launch of Discovery.

AlexC. [font=Palatino Linotype] S[/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]FTHMNEWS:thumbsup: [/font][/size]

[quote=Cormier6083]Join me Tuesday for complete coverage before and after the launch of Discovery.

AlexC. [font=Palatino Linotype]S[/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]FT[/size]HMNEWS:thumbsup: [/font]

[/quote]

yup

Notice:

This thread is now closed. Thanks to all who participated in the discussion.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.