Shop of Horrors: Abortion Death Prompts Raid, Grisly Discovery

operationrescue.org/archives/shop-of-horrors-abortion-death-prompts-raid-grisly-discovery/

Philadelphia, PA – Authorities investigating an abortion death raided a West Philadelphia abortion clinic for the second time in two days and made a grisly discovery. Dozens of apparently late-term fetuses were found frozen, some dating back 30 years.

Gosnell’s medical license has been suspended. The suspension order described “deplorable and unsanitary” conditions at the clinic, indicating that “there was blood on the floor, and parts of aborted fetuses were displayed in jars.”

“Here is yet another filthy abortion mill with another unlicensed abortion worker causing another abortion death in another shop of horrors. This is not the exception to the rule in our nation’s abortion clinics. It is standard operating procedure,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. “This clinic is no better than a back alley abortion mill, and in fact may be worse. Collecting the remains of dead babies over a 30 year time frame is reminiscent of the actions of deranged serial killers who keep body parts as trophies. It doesn’t get much sicker than that.”

Here's the local TV affiliate's linked article and video feed:

Frozen Fetuses Found During Doctor's Office Raid

Philadelphia and federal authorities who raided a doctor's office after allegations a woman died following an abortion made a shocking discovery: more than two dozen frozen fetuses.

For the second time in four days, Philadelphia Police, along with State Licensing officials and DEA agents, searched the West Philadelphia office of Dr. Kermit Gosnell on Monday.

Sources tell Eyewitness News that the search came after a patient reportedly died following an abortion on November 20.

. . .

Gosnell's patients, many treated at the office for years, were surprised to learn about the investigation.

"Very good doctor. Very good doctor. I've known him for years from my family," one patient told Eyewitness News.

God have mercy.

I have to wonder how many less abortions would be done - if it was required that funerals be given those babys

So, I posted an article about this on my FB and of course someone commented how this is the perfect example of why abortion needs to stay legal. :mad: How do I respond to someone who can't see this for what it truly is?

Gmarie, people are so willfully blind sometimes I’m speechless. I can’t imagine this being proof of how abortion should be legal. :mad::(:frowning: Poor babies, and poor women who were treated so callously. Very sad.:frowning:

[quote="gmarie21, post:5, topic:188120"]
So, I posted an article about this on my FB and of course someone commented how this is the perfect example of why abortion needs to stay legal. :mad: How do I respond to someone who can't see this for what it truly is?

[/quote]

Hiyas:)

You might point out that those were 'legal' abortions....
:mad:

What abortion mills do is consistently abuse women and babies for the sake of profit...this is just one in many cases.

Lookup all the violations...ie, not reporting child abuse - underage sexual abuse not reported.... dirty facilities...lieing to patients..ect that Planned Parenthood is currently involved in....all for profit...

This IS her / his 'legal abortion' at work.

Most pro-aborters are ill informed, either selectively, or because they believe the lies.

I hope this helps

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.