Should a Christian sue?

So I was on a 9 month probation for my job and 8 months into it, I was called for assessment
I thought I was being offered a full time job as I was doing well. (I work with kids in social care)
I had complained a few times of foul language being used towards the kids and abuse etc it seems some have taken this personally and have always tried to have me fired. so their last ditch attempt was to report me for quoting the bible and in their confusion and hate my bosses fired me and tried to hide this fact with some bull.
So my question, should a Christian make a stand and take them to court or should he/she forgive and move on?
I’m also concerned about my next interview as they have made me out to be a bad person, yet the truth is I was great at my job and the kids loved me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.