Should I convert to Catholicism?

I’ve been considering converting my religion to Catholicism. The reason being is my husband was raised Catholic. He’s not currently practicing, and I was for the most part raised Baptist. I currently attend a non-denominational church.

My reason of converting is to hope that my husband will return to the church a long with me. I’ve asked him to attend my church and because the Baptist church is different than the Catholic Church, he doesn’t want to attend. We do everything together and my hopes is to strengthen both of our faith in Christ.

My questions are:

1. I was sprinked with Holy water I believe when I was a very small baby in a Methodist Chuch, am I considered being Baptized? I want to make sure I include all the correct information when apply for the RICA.

2. If my reason for converting is valid?

Thank you and God Bless!

These links should help answer your questions about converting to Catholicism. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this link, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
**Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]How to Become a Catholic
*]Should I convert to marry a Catholic?

*]Should I get a conditional baptism?
*]What if a person is unsure about the validity of his baptism?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.