Should I feel obligated to attend this wedding?

A little background before I ask my question. My sister is divorced with three children from this 1st marriage. She has since had two additional children from two separate men.
Now she is getting married to one of the men who fathered one of these two kids.
Her lifestyle makes me very uncomfortable as a mother, wife, woman and sister. Her and I have lost our sisterly connnection over the years because of this life she has chosen. Of course, I still love her and wish her nothing but happiness. But when I am around her and her way of life, I am very distressed and uncomfortable. I know in my heart that this second marriage she is entering in will not last and I do not want to be part of it at all.
Also, this second wedding is being held at a Renaissance Festival which in my eyes is making a “joke” and a “mockery” of the entire marriage ceremony.

My question: Am I just a horrible person for not wanting to attend this 2nd wedding?

The following link should help answer your question about attending your sister's wedding. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

What are the rules for attending weddings?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.